Chapter 73

The alarm rings at six in the morning. Manik opened his eyes, Nandini was sleeping  besides him facing  her back. He slowly removed his hand from  her waist and looked besides her side table. He get up and turned off the constant snooze, but Manik was little surprised and confused too, last night his phone was not with him, then he looked at Nandini and sweetly chuckled. He leaned little on her sleepy face, as she was in a deep slumber. He kissed on her cheek lovingly.

"Nandini get up, It's 6 Am in the morning." He little muzzled his nose on her face.

He called someone, and opened the door, take a box from a servant and, closed the door. He took a pen from her pen stand and wrote something on a note and put the box with it on her study table.

Few min,, later again his phone snooze, but this time she opened her eyes, rubbing her eyes cutely and yawning. He was looking at her this morning cute activity, which was he had never seen before. Many times she used to wake him up or before him left.

She turned little and found he was already lost in her, she was surprisingly looking at him.

"Good Morning" He kissed on her cheek.

She was looking at him" A..Are you fine..?" She asked him in a caring tone.

"If my every morning will always  be like this then I will always happy." He was caressing her hair lovingly.

He was about to kiss her but she push him little and get up, hurriedly wrapped around her duvet near her chest and was about to leave.

"Please don't go today." He said like a child.

"I have to go. It's important" She was looking at face.

"Don't go" He hold her hand.

"B..But Yuvraj c..college."Nandini was slowly trying to removed his hand from her.

But he was still holding her hand.

"I'll try to come soon"She said in a convincing tone.

Without looking at her he wear his vest again and left from her room.

"Yuv.."But in a thud he closed the door.

She was sadly looking at him, because of her again she made him upset.

She heard a voice that   something has broken from his room, definitely again he poured his all anger on some vase or glasses. Nandini flinched while hearing a sound of broken things. But she preferred to do not go near him this time if he is in angry mode, he is dangerous, she knew it.

Nandini properly adjust duvet around her and take her clothes from the cupboard and left in washroom.

She get ready for a college, don't want to let today for any how. Today she had a important class, she didn't want to miss it.

Nandini was collecting her books from her study table, saw a box on the table. She looked surprised.

"If every night you will take my name as Mani, trust me my Princess everyday you will receive a new gift."
Thanks for the last night.

Your Mani...😊

She was confusingly but more than shockingly reading a note and looking at the box.

"L..Last n..night. But we were.." She was looking at the note in a confusingly.

"T..This is Yuv..Yuvaraj's handwriting. Why did he give me a gift?? W..what I have d..done l..last night" She was talking with herself.