Chapter 12

y/n p.o.v

-------------------

It has been four months in the devildom. It have been 2 months since that mammon situation. I do not hold that against him anyone. I only forgave him last week. Only because he wouldn't stop apologizing and I was getting annoyed. Sadly that "one cut" Is still going on. I have fresh wounds on my upper thighs and arms. TY would hate to see me like this. In pain and feeling so worthless. But other than me being weak it ok. If I am being honest I kind of like it here. The brothers are nice. Lucifer stands out though he is so handsome and his eyes shine like rubies. Wait what am I thinking?!! No No No no love. It never ended right. The brothers are bound to leave like everyone else.

It is Friday and I finished all of my homework and paperwork that TY didn't have the brain to do. So what should I do. Wait there is a music room here so I can sing today. That sounds like a good pass time.

I leave my room to head to the music room. My mind is filled with a lot of awful thoughts I just need to get rid of. And this is the only way I'm able to. I get lost in my thoughts and I end up bumping into someone.

"Good afternoon Y/N" Lucifer. Of course I bump into Lucifer.

"Hi Lucifer." no matter what I do I still sound so bitchy. I can't do anything right.

"Did you complete your tasks?" You really care about work

"Yes I did I also did some work TY didn't have the brain to complete. That pendejo (dumbass)"

"If I am being honest it bothers me that I do not understand what you are saying. You start to speak Spanish out of no where. I get so lost." Imma annoy him

"Bueno, entonces tendrás que acostumbrarte a no conocer al orgullo de mister"(Well, then you'll have to get used to not knowing Mister pride)

"I understood the words no and Mister please speak English so I know what you are saying. Anyways where are you off to?" i made his mad oh well

"Music room."

"Alright I shall be in my office tell me if my brothers bother you"

"Alright bye"

I end our conversation and go to the music room. I plan to spend the whole day there.

3 hours later

-------------------

I finished writing my new song. It is about my parts of my past. And it is as if I am talking to my smaller self. I'm not planning to show anyone it is mainly for me to feel better. Ok y/n lets see how this sounds...

(A/n) You guys can play the song now if you want.

I start singing and I get lost in the lyrics and my emotions take over as soon as I start singing

I'm all choked up I cannot talk
I gotta fucked up brain Fucked up thoughts
I thought I was ok
But then I guess not
Hope you know that this is your fault

I think about everyone who left me. As I am singing I do not notice that someone walked into the room..

Hey little girl You'll never believe
There's a ghost inside of you But it's hidden too deep
Hey little girl You'll never imagine
You get a little older You'll get abandoned

The songs good. Dammit i feel like crying now.

"That's a good song y/n but I must ask you..." I turn around to see Lucifer looking at me with some concern. How long has he been there? Did he the song?