Chapter 20

Y/N p.o.v
---------------------------------

Todays the day. The day the Jokers finally go down. The day I complete my fathers promise. I will do whatever it takes even if I loose my own life. I get ready for the brawl. I put on black jean shorts with leggings under and black combat boots. I wear a sleeveless choker top and bandage my fists bringing the bandages to my elbows to hide my cuts. I then go deep into my closet and grab out a certain jacket. This jacket was my dad's it was made for the leader to wear. I never once wore it because it never felt right. I slip the jacket on over my shoulders.

 The jacket is black on the inside and a bright red within. The jacket is almost cape like flowing down ending at my knee's. The gangs logo is embroidered on the back. Wearing this feels necessary to defeat the jokers. It is like my dad is there to help.

*knock knock* I tell the person knocking to come in.

"Hey baby cuz are you ready? Oh your wearing your dad's jacket." TY looks proud. 

"Yeah it feels needed."  TY gives me a small smile and gives me a quick hug.

"We will be waiting for you-"  I cut TY off in the middle of his sentence. "Call the gang into the main room. I want to do what dad used to do."

"You sure. You never wanted to because you said it didn't feel  right." I nod my head.

"It's time I do it. I am the leader of this gang now TY." TY nods his head then leaves the room. I slip my dads medallion on and take a few minutes to organize my thoughts. I get up and head to the main room and stand on the balcony above everyone. Everyone sees me and then falls silent. I see the brothers standing behind everyone. I take a deep breath and begin talking.

"I know this is out of the ordinary but I would like to say a few things. First off thank you all for working so hard for the gang. It means a lot to me and I know my dad would be proud of all the progress Ace has made. I decided it was time I take on traditions my father used to. Such as the speech he always gave and wearing the leader jacket. I never did this before because it didn't feel right. But I was handed this position and I will continue these traditions to keep my fathers memory alive. Most of you remember him, he was the best person you could imagine. I could only hope to be half the leader as him. I can't promise to be as amazing as he was, but I can promise you all one thing right now. I promise to protect you all no matter what it takes even if my own life is at stake. With that, let's get rid of the Jokers once and for all."

The room erupts with cheers and applause. The gang heads out and begins to go to the brawl sight. I am walking out with TY when the brothers approach us.

"Y/N we wish to go with you" Lucifer is the one who speaks. I can't help but to feel shock at his words.

"You all can't. While you are here in the human realm it is my responsibility to keep you safe. The brawl is to dangerous end of conversation." I walk out while TY sticks around a few minutes. 

TY p.o.v
-------------------------------

I told my baby cuz that I forgot something so they went to wait outside.

"Hey guys. I know Y/N is going to be very mad at me but here. It is the location we are heading to." Lucifer takes the address and looks confused.

"Why are you doing this TY?" I let out a heavy sigh.

"Because I know it might not seem like it but Y/N is scared to let people she cares about get hurt. I also know having you all there will help us win. You guys should leave in 5 minutes by that time the brawl will have begun and they might not notice you get there." They nod their heads as I walk out of the room and meet up with Y/N.