Chapter 26

Y/N P.O.V

I feel everyone's eyes on me. I am still in Lucifer's arms which makes me feel a bit more safe. I think everyone is waiting for me to say something. What do I even say. It's always been difficult to talk about. I can only think of one thing to say.

"I-I'm sorry..."  I let a few tears fall as I apologies for my actions. Lucifer tightens his grip around me, and TY speaks.

"Y/n don't apologize.  Please more than ever we need you to talk to us and if you want anyone out of the room please tell us." I think for a moment.

"N-no one needs to leave."  I put my ear directly on Lucifer's chest so i can hear his heart beating. It's calming. 

"Y/N, I know it will bother you but can you please explain what happened." Diavoldo speaks. I glance at him slightly. After a few moments I speak.

" I-I don't k-know how I-I'm sorry." 

"Don't apologize it is ok Y/N." Diavoldo states. Barbatos then speaks.

"Y/N I have a feeling this is just a bunch of bundled emotions from things that have happened in the past. Am I correct?" I nod my head.

"If it is ok using my abilities we can look at your past and see everything that caused this. Do I have your permission Y/N?" I think for a few moments. I feel hesitant to show them what I went through but it is for the best. I nod my head giving Barbatos permission to show them everything.

We then head to the castle to Barbatos' room. I walk on my own staying close to Lucifer's side. We get to Barbatos' room.

"Y/N are you positive this is alright?" I think for a quick second.

"Yes."  We enter a door to view my past memories. The first place I know well.

"This is when my dad died.." The memory replay begins. out conversation is the same. There a smaller version of me. Minus the scars and my eyes look so alive then. My headphones are on.

I get to see everything from a new point of view. I am walking with my headphones and I didn't hear anything but from this view. I hear everything. I hear the car horn honking from the speeding man. I hear my dad scream my name and run towards me. I see the fear in my eyes as I finally notice the car. I see my shove me and how he got hit.

I see it all. I relive our final conversation. I walk towards my past self holding my dad. I sit on the ground next to that sight. I hear the conversation all over. Lucifer sits next to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. A few other brothers gather to listen. My dad speaks.

"Y-Y/N" It is still painful to hear.

"I'm right here dad." I look at my younger self begin to cry. My dad takes off his medallion.

"Take this, never take it off." He puts in in my hand.

"I won't I promise." The tears begin to form in my eyes.

"I am passing the the gang to you. Lead them with strength and all the pride in the world. Promise me one day you will take down our rivals." I promise him.

"I love you Y/N" The brothers see my dad die in my arms.  The argument with mammon makes more sense. 

"It is time for the next memory Baby Cuz." I nod my head and stand up and the view of my crying younger self fades. The next memory comes into view. It's my brothers death. The memory begins.

"I HATE YOU. I SHOULD OF ABORTED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE." My mother screams at a younger me.

"I-It's not my fault h-he pushed me." I tried to defend my self back then. I gave up as time went on.