Chapter 5

Y/N p.o.v

-----------------------

I am staying at the house of lamination its odd to say the least..

It is hard not having all the gang work to do.  Of all the demons knows about my powers. But only Lord Diavoldo and his servant Barbatos know about Ace. I plan to keep it that way - the brothers don't need to know.

-----time skip (y/n has been there for a week)-----

It has been ok here I guess. I am able to stay in contact with TY and the gang because I am their leader after all. The brothers are Ok I guess mammon is a idiot, Levi keeps calling me a "normie", Asmo is...they should just change his goddamn mane to Ashoe it is more....fitting. Beel is cool he is like a baby almost...I might ask him to be my sparring partner in the future. He seems like a good fighter...

And Lucifer he is so bossy. I may not know what my breed is but I do know that I can kick his ass if i felt like it. It is so odd to not be in the gang base I have no work to do TY has been doing it all It's weird. I have to join a video call with TY we have a meeting with the Knights the gang with the most flirts.

----House of Lamination gc---

                                                   Y/N: no one       come into my room

Levi: Whatever normie

Satan: As you wish Y/N

Beelz: Im not home so i wont bother

Asmo: Awww ok i will wait y/n sweetie~

Mammon: tsk whatever

Lucifer: Mammon shut up. Asmo stop flirting. Why are we unable to enter your  room y/n?

    Y/N: It is none of your
business so butt out

Lucifer: Watch yourself y/n...

Y/N:Tsk whatever bye.

----end of chat----

Lucifers an ass.

-

---On the call----

"Your the leader of Ace woah your hot" The leader of the Knights i dont like him. He has been talking about my looks for 5 minutes and im done.

"Back to business is it a deal. You pay us 200k a month for protection and in return you become out allies."

"Deal princess~" ...imma barf

"Pleasure doing buisness with you" TY gets up with the phone he's calling me on and walks away.

"Hows the devildom baby cuz"...i cant tell him anything bad he'll get pouty...

"Fine just...boring Its odd to be away from the gang I have nothing to do."

"Well..you can always turn back to forgotten hobbies" ...i dont have time for hobbies.
"Music for example you are a good singer and you can write good songs i know you miss it maybe put that fir-" NO the gang comes first I don't matter as much

"The gang comes first TY ot always has and it always will..I have work to do ill call you later"  ..i hung up so quickly i am such an ass...

Music always calmed me i love it but i just don't have time i will practice on my own i haven't sang infront of people since they died...STOP Y/N your being such a baby don't cry it shows your weak..

Dammit why the hell do i feel so goddamn empty...maybe just..one won't hurt anyone...