Chapter 31

Y/N p.o.v

It has been a few weeks since Lucifer and I became a couple.  No one else knows we are together.  We decided to keep it a secret for now. Right now you and Lucifer are in his room watching a movie. No one else is home right now so it's a perfect time to be with eachother. Lucifer isn't acting right though. He seems sad.

"Hey Luci?" You look up at him. "Yes darling?" Lucifer meets your eyes as your laying on his chest.

"Are you ok? You seem kind of sad." Lucifer lets out a sigh. 

"You have 2 more weeks until you need to go home. I don't want to let you go."  My eyes widen. I didn't realize I'd have to leave so soon.

"I haven't kept track of the time. That's too soon Luci." He kisses your forehead.

"Do I have to go home. I mean..." I sit up and look at him. "I'm able to manage my gang here, and I could just go back for meetings and brawls." You continue to ramble.

"Darling. I don't think it's possible for you to stay. We can figure this out together. But for now we should try to spend as much time together as possible." You nod your head as you both lay back down. You lay on Lucifer's chest as he plays with your hair. A while later the front door opens and you hear the brothers come in.

"I should go before they come in and find out." Lucifer holds me tighter.

"Let them find out. I want to stay here with you." I smile against Lucifers chest. In the distance I can hear the brothers arguing and then footsteps approaching the door.

"LUCIFERR-" Levi stops and looks at you and Luci. Behind him mammon and the others are there,

"HEY WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?!"  Embarrassment takes over and I hide my face in Lucifer's chest.

"Deal with this issue on your own. I am busy with my girlfriend/boyfriend ." Lucifer glares at his siblings.

"GIRLFRIND?!" Everyone screams in shock.

"OK everyone out let's let them spend some time together~" Asmo shoves his sibling out the door then leaves himself.

"Y/N darling, I love you."  Lucifer kisses your head.

"I love you too Luci."

Over the next who weeks Lucifer and you spent every moment you could together. You guys went on so many dates. You felt so happy together. But sadly today is the day you must go home. 

"Bye Y/N! Stay safe!" Luke says his final goodbye before him and Simon go into the portal.

"Y/N we should meet up in the human realm sometimes." Solomon goes into the portal.

"Y/N its time to say goodbye." You don't want to say goodbye. But you have no choice. You say goodbye to all of the brothers then you get to Lucifer.

"I wish I could stay with you Luci." You can feel your heart sink as you try to talk. Lucifer sighs and pulls you into his chest. He kisses your head.

"I wish we could darling but you need to go back to your home." You wrap your arms around him. You wish you could just freeze time and stay in this moment forever.

"I know." Lucifer picks your head up. You meet his eyes.

"I will always think of you darling and I will never take my ring off. I promise." Lucifer smirks.

"I won't take mine off either Luci." You and Lucifer kiss each other one last time.

"I love you Luci." A tear escapes your eye and falls down you cheek.

"I love you too darling." You both finally pull apart. Deep down you both are dreading the thought of not having each other close by.

"Y/N it's time to go." Barbatos pulls you back to reality. You look at him and nod your head.

"Until we see each other again my love." Lucifer kisses you had as you walk off. You glance back one more time as you walk through the portal home. Thoughts flood in your mind. While forced on a trip you didn't plan you found your soulmate. And now you don't even know if you will ever see each other again. 

You have hope you will be together again. The ring you both have a reminder of you love for each other...

To be continued?

A/N) Just like that "My gang Leader" has come to an end. But I do have plans to make a sequel if you are all interested. If the story gets to maybe 5k reads I will start writing. I would most likely make the story even way. Thank you all for reading! Till we meet again. Feel free to check out other stories.