Chapter One

My father and I are crossing the street. Im listening to my music and I am not paying attention to my surroundings. The next thing I see a car coming at full speed I feel someone push me I get up and turned around to see my father lying on the ground. I rush to his side and hold him.

"Y-y/n" He is struggling to speak. "I'm right here dad" Tears are starting to roll down my cheeks as i watch him trying to talk. "Take this" he hands me his medallion. " never take it off " He mutters in between coughs. " I wont I promise" I can barely speak I'm crying uncontrollably. "I am passing the gang onto you Lead them with strength and all the pride in the world Promise me one day you will take down our rivals" He begins to cough up mass amounts of blood.

"I-I promise dad" The tears wouldn't stop I begin to hear sirens in the distance. I am praying that they get here in time. "I love you y/n" My father says in a soft whisper. He stops breathing im shaking his limp body begging him to wake up and not leave me.

I wake up in a cold sweat. Tears are streaming down my face. Its currently 3 am. That memory haunts me. It keeps me up at night. I hold the medallion around my neck. I miss my dad so much. After collecting my thoughts I go back to sleep for a few more hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"morning boss" TY says he is my right hand man.

"Hey" I murmur. "another bad dream?" "yep" was all i can say.

" Before i forget to remind you we have a meeting with the dolls today" TY says changing the subject. "lets hope we can get them as our allies before the big brawl"

Our gang is Ace i picked the name when i was little my dad liked it so he kept it.