Chapter 25

(we are getting to really dark parts. There will be a suicide attempt and bullying so i am putting a Trigger warning right now."

Y/N p.o.v

-------------------------------------------------

Month 8 in the Devildom

As soon as I wake up I take a shower thinking of all the information I learned last night. I wonder if they told TY. What does he think. Am I a monster? I can't keep going on with everything.

I get out of the shower and get ready. I quickly put on my uniform and dry my hair. I slip on my shoes and head downstairs a little early. Lucifer is making breakfast.  I can talk to about our project while he cooks. I wonder if he made coffee.

"Good morning Y/N. I have already made your coffee." I walk over and pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Morning Luci." Lucifer stops cooking and looks at me.

"Luci? Y/N why did you call me that?" I shrug my shoulders and Lucifer sighs.

"...I don't mind if you call me that just refrain doing it in front of my brothers." I nod my head. 

"Lucifer after classes we need to add the vocals to the song." 

"Got it Y/n."  Lucifer finishes cooking as the other brothers head into the dinning room. We all eat breakfast and head to classes.

I go through the first few classes normally. My mind is blank during my first classes. I rarely payed attention. It's lunch time most students are filed into the cafeteria. I on the other hand I am at my locker putting my items from the first classes away. There's no reason to carry everything around with me.  I close my locker and turn around to see a group of demons behind me. The same ones who jumped me before, except there is a new girl and they all look bloody and bruised. It doesn't take a genius to know that the wounds are makeup.

"You again? What's up with the makeup?" Most of the demons except the new girl walk away and lay on the ground looking injured. What are they planning? I am not in the mood for this shit.

"I'm Tia you must be Y/n." I don't like how this is looking but I can't leave until I know what's happening.

"I didn't ask your name. The hell is happening."  She smirks at the sight of me getting upset.

"Well I have the power to see someone's past." This Tia girl keeps talking and its making me mad at this point.

"Wow I don't care." She smirks and leans against the locker next to mine. I roll my eyes and begin to walk away.

"By looking at your past I can tell your a monster." I stop in my tracks and turn around. She keeps talking. I can feel rage start to boil up.

" You lost your dad because you weren't paying attention. He's gone because you were weak." I clench my fists. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone walking away but that person doesn't faze me right now.

"Shut up." I hiss. The rage is overwhelming. Tia smirks and continues talking.

"Your mom hated you because you were the reason your dad died. She ended up killing your little brother. And you weren't strong enough to protect him." She slowly took a step in my direction.

"Shut up! This is your last chance." She takes one more step.

"Your sister killed herself because you were to selfish and blind to realize her pain. You are a monster. All you bring is pain and death. You should kill yourself next!" I hear footsteps approaching in the distance. I don't care who it is.