Chapter 3

TY's P.O.V

-----------------------

Y/N was accepted...they are going to the devildom. They deserve a break. I can watch the gang for a year. Its Tuesday the exchange begins on Friday...they are going t kill me when they get home.

This is what's best for them. They need to learn about what their breed is. I want them to remember what love is and how to open up. I want the old y/n back...the happy one. 

-----Time skip it Friday now------

(a/n still TY's p.o.v)

Y/N has been transported to the devildom. I am about to video chat the demons because if I don't they will freak out...and most likely try and kill someone. The demons are calling me...she must have gotten there.

Y/N's P.O.V

-----------------

TY has been acting weird. He's hiding something. Did he do something stupid again? I swear if he did something dumb he is dead...I feel tired. I will lay down and take a short break. Everything goes black.

I start to wake up as I hear the end of a conversation    
  "...so please be cautious" It sounds like TY. I open my eyes and look at where I am. There a random guys surrounding me. They do no look like a gang but I can't let my guard down.

"Welcome to the Devildom Y/N" Who the fuck is he?! A red haired person started to talk to me.

"Where am I? "

 "Feeling a bit shocked. I expected as much. Your cousin over hear signed you up for a student exchange" 

"...He.Did.WHAT?!" TY looks scared as he should be...He is dead.

"Do not worry it is only a year."  ....A YEAR?!!

"TY" I sound pissed because I am.    "...yes baby cuz?"  He looks terrified.

"¿EN QUÉ CARAJO ESTABAS PENSANDO?"( WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING)                                                             " You needed a break so I can hold down the for a year"
TY. answered

he.forgot.about.the.brawl

"¿QUÉ ESTÁ PASANDO EN SEIS MESES?"(WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SIX MONTHS?)   The lightbulb went off in his head as he made a o shape with his mouth.

"...well shit"  that's all this dumbass had to say.

"TY, MALDITO IDIOTA SI NO ESTOY EN LA PELEA QUE PERDER TERRITORIO CON SIGNIFICA QUE NUESTROS RIVALES GANAN LO QUE SIGNIFICA QUE ROMPÍ MI PADRES PROMESA. ¿NO USASTE TU MALDITA CABEZA?"

(TY YOU FUCKING DUMBASS IF IM NOT AT THE BRAWL WE LOOSE TERRITORY WITH MEANS OUR RIVALS WIN WHICH MEANS I BROKE MY DADS PROMISE. DID YOU NOT USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD?)

" Im so so sorry. I forgot I was hoping this would help you" ...He was worring about me again.

"TY for the millionth time I'm fine and I don't need help. I can't say You would be fine when I get home you pendejo"(dumbass)

One of the other men finally say something he has orange red hair and he is fit. 
"I do not know what she was saying lucifer" A man with black hair answered him
" I do not know either Beelzebub"

The man with red hair makes quick introductions so I learn the name of every one in the room the red head is Lord Diavoldo, Black Hair is Lucifer, The fit guy is Beelzebub, blonde hair with green eyes is Satan and finally blonde hair with pink eyes is Asmo.

"Well then since we are aware of names I know enough of the language you are speaking to say this. I promise you will be able to attend the event in six months no matter what we would just need to work out more details" Diavoldo says

"thanks" I said in my usual harsh tone.

"So y/n I have assigned my younger brother to watch after you to be sure no demons attack you."

Lucifer states...this is the avatar of pride damn...he lives up to the pride part. But when he says some random demon will be looking after me and can't help but to laugh.

" Is something funny y/n" Lucifer says

"I suppose you guys did background checks on me correct?" Lucifer nods.

" So what makes you think I need a babysitter?"

"You are a mere human with little to not strength, You need someone to protect you"

... Hell no I can protect myself I have a lot of power I don't need a baby sitter!!

"I see you guys didn't find out everything about me" I say in a cold tone as I am about to bring out my powers Lord Diavoldo steps in to say something.

"Ah yes, I forgot one major detail about y/n..."

.

.

.