Chapter 28

Month 10 in the Devildom

This is a birthday episode so we are going to get a lot of process in the relationship. 

Y/N p.o.v

It's been 2 months since I tried to end my life. TY went home last month and since then things have been normal.  Time has been flying by in the devildom. I almost don't want to leave. I know its not possible for me to stay though.

I break my train of thought and head downstairs for breakfast. Thankfully everyone has 2 weeks off of school for spring break. I go into the kitchen and see everyone whispering.

"Why are you guys whispering?" Everyone turns to face me and mammon answers.

"Ack! Um n-no reason haha.." The rest of the brothers roll their eyes and mammon's inability to lie.

"Y/N darling~" Asmo wraps a arm around my shoulder. " We aren't talking about anything important." I stare and Asmo.

"I swear if you don't more your arm I will break it."  Asmo moves his arm and pouts.

"So rude"  I roll my eyes. I sit on the counter besides the stove where lucifer is cooking. 

"So what's for breakfast Lucifer?"  Lucifer hands me a cup of coffee.

"We are having pancakes they are almost done." Pancakes are my favorite.

"Yess I love pancakes."  Lucifer smirks and tells us to sit at the table for breakfast. We all sit down. Lucifer brings the plates out and we all eat breakfast.

A while later we finish our breakfast and we go our separate ways. I need to do my chores. I get up and go get the cleaning supplies.

"Y/N what are you doing?" I turn around to see Beel and Satan.

"I'm getting the stuff I need to do my chores." 

"Don't worry about the chores we can take care of them." Beel says while taking the cleaning supplies out of my hand.

" Why?" I'm skeptical of why they are doing this.

"No reason we just want to do something for you." Satan answers. I nod my head and walk away. They are acting odd.

I walk by Levi's room and hear him talking to mammon and someone is on the phone with them too. It's faint but I can make out the end of a sentence

"...they can tell when something is off so try to be normal. If your lucky they forgot" TY? What does he mean? I don't bother knocking and I go into the room.

"What are you guys doing?" Mammon freaks out and throws Levi's phone. 

"MAMMON YOU DUMBASS." Levi exams his phone seeing if it still works.  Lucky for Levi it does.

" So why are you guys in the phone with TY?" The brothers look nervous. 

"W-well um" Levi and mammon ramble trying to make an excuse. Lucky for them Lucifer comes to their rescue.

"Y/N I was looking for you. I am going out. Will you accompany me?"  Mammon and Levi have a look of relief on their face.

"Sure. Let me change." I leave the room. What are they up too? 

I get dressed and meet Lucifer outside.  We head out to the shops.  The brothers are acting weird. What are they up too? 

"What  did you need to get Luci?" 

"Well I didn't need anything really. I just wanted an excuse to take you out." I look up at Lucifer questioning his true intention. 

"Let's go to a café." I nod my head in agreeance. We go to the nearest café. We order some coffee and cake and we talk for a while.