Chapter 7

A/N If you are sensitive to self harm abuse suicidal thoughts or anything in that category I recommend you stope reading but I can't control you,

Y/N p.o.v

----------------------------

"IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU!!!!" my mother yells as she hits me again. 

"p-please stop y-your hurting m-me" I try begging for the pain to stop it hurts.

"GOOD YOU DESEVER TO BE IN PAIN YOU STUPID BITCH"  no....please stop Stop STOP!

My alarm wakes me up Because of the flashback im in a cold sweat. I hate flashbacks they...hurt a lot. No! stop being a weak ass bitch y/n. Your fine...

*Knock Knock*  I quickly wipe away my tears as I yell come in.

"y/n good your awake"  No shit I'm awake I fucking let you in-

" Did you need something Lucifer. If not can you get out we don't have classes but i have work to do." 

 " your a bitch y/n why the hell do you still try no one cares if you are alive"...the voice is back...

"Watch your tone y/n I came to tell you Lord Diavoldo put you in the same music class I am in as of your cousins request. He said you used to love writing and singing music but you lost connection with it. What caused you to drift away from it" 

pain and loss of people close to me and a mother that if i was to loud she would beat the shit out of me

" Why I drifted away from it isn't your business if that is all can you leave?"

"Tsk" Lucifer leaves so quickly as i plop on my bed.

I have been here for a month and know I'm being out in music class. It has been a month...wow time goes by so slow. I managed to make pacts with Levi mammon and Beel. I found the seventh brother in the attic THE FUCKING ATTIC. Lucifer tried to kill me but I played hurt so he feels strong but i can kill him whenever I want. this place is weird. But the brothers aren't to bad I think I can trust them...

"You can't trust anyone they will use you and your emotions against you... They don't care about you it is just pity"   Just shut up.

-------Time skip-------

Finished my work finally...Now what I am so bored. I feel like working out. Mammon supposed to watch after me I'll ask if there a gym of something here. Then i need to find a sparring partner since I like to box. Even though street fighting is better.

"Mammon" jeez i sound like a bitch what else is new though.

"AH oh it's just you..What happened"

"Is there a gym or something here I wanna work out and I also need a sparring partner"

"yeah theres a gym but there i dont go i have a lot of muscle already"

"Where?"

"Well then fuck you!" I could help but smile and giggle while hes pouting but as i finally show some sort of emotion besides being bitch Asmo Beel Satan AND Lucifer walk into the goddamn room

"That is the first time you smiled and laughed since you been here" Lucifer says. He looks amused.

"Don't get used to it I don't usually show how I feel" Ah yes back to being a bitch

"And why is that?" Lucifer follows up

"Pardon?" 

"why don't you show how you feel?" Because people use it against me and hurt me

"Thats none of your fucking buisness. Anyways.." I say changing the subject

"...Mammon says there a gym here can someone take me and Can someone also spar with me?"

"I was going to go to the gym right now anyway y/n I usally box so I will spar with you" Beel says with such a big smile...he is a baby...must protec-

"thanks beel" I say with a small smirk

"You have a cute smile y/n sweetie" asmo says while pinching my cheeks.

"...hands off ashoe Im still mad that you snooped"

"Ashoe?pfft-" Mammon and everyone started to laugh beside asmo lucifer and I.

How are you all so happy...

-------------during dinner-------------

"Y/n" 

"Yeah lucifer"  

"Why do you always wear that medallion?"  I want to tell them exactly why but I know i will start to get upset so just figure it out.

every one is looking at me. Please stop looking i dont like be the center or attention stop...please

"Well its one of a kind and it is really worth a lot to me"

As I said this a certain greedy demon started to think about something . Something that might lead to him getting his ass beat....