Broadway

"What is this show about?" Y/n asked Cedric as they found their seats. They were in the center of a large empty classroom.

"I don't know. All I know is Harry said it was for me and you." He let Y/N sit on the left side of him. They faced the wide open floor. Hermione snuck everyone they knew into the gryffyndor common rooms.

Luna and Hermione stepped out from behind a large curtain in front of them. They had created a makeshift stage.

"Please welcome Harry Potter as the chicken juicer, Draco Malfoy as the lemon man, Ron Weasley as the neighbor and narrator. Fred and George Weasley as the old ladies who live next door that acts like an old married couple, and Luna and I as their husbands." Hermione said, disappearing behind the curtain.

Draco sat on a chair that was supposed to be a porch bench. "Hello Mr. Man." Said Ron, the neighbor. "Good morning."

"Sour morning to you too sir. Now, Good day." Draco pretended to sip on a drink, making a cringe worthy expression. Acting quite sour. He dismissed Ron, hoping he'd leave him alone.

"But sir, your mail was delivered to my house again-"

"Oh don't be an Asshat. You know very well that excuse doesn't work anymore. I know you just want to give me your old junk." Draco pursed his lips. They were shocked with how committed to the role he was.

"No sir, I mean it this time. I haven't even opened it." He left the very large box infront of Draco and walked away bidding him good bye. "I hope you enjoy it Mr.lemon man, good day."

Draco inspected the box for a distance before standing. He kicked it softy and then started to beat the box. He was quite angry, for no apparent reason.

"Ow! Would you stop it, you fool." A voice said from in the box. Draco stopped and looked at Cedric and Y/N in surprise. He was trying to capture the audience. Then he jumped back knocking down the chair, when Harry pushed his way out of the cardboard box. He was dressed as a chicken.

"What horrid creature are you?" Draco spat.

"I'm what's known as a chicken juicer." Harry looked out toward the couple and then back towards Draco. "You see, on my farm they made me the chosen chicken juicer. I, being the bigger chicken, would collect the smaller ones and stuff them in bags without a known reason."

"What does this have to do with me? Get off my property you beast, with no purpose. Seriously, who wants to drain the liquid from chicken?Draco started throwing imaginary items at Harry.

"Listen you crazy old man-"

"Who you calling old?"

"Listen!" Harry said running up to Draco in full anger. "You neighbor informed me you had connections and I need a favor." Draco listened. "You need to get me on Broadway."

"Broadway!"

"Yes Broadway." y/n and Cedric snapped their attention to Neville who was playing the piano. He definitely was using magic to help him. "All though I am a chicken, I've my dreams. Dreams so big they aren't quite what they seem. I know I sound crazy. I know I sound a mess. But take a moment and think and I'll show you I can really rock and roll-." Harry was dragging out random words and acting a fool. Anyone could see it, he really could see.

Draco was almost doubling over in laughter. The twins held their hands on their mouth but didn't care to quiet the loud laughter escaping from their lips. The girls and Ron managed not to giggle too loudly.

"Woah hold on now!" Draco said pulling himself back into character. The sight of Harry Potter dressed as a chicken dramatically singing was too much for him to handle. "You think you can just win it? That you can have the role. Sir chicken juicer, this is equivalent to war." He couldn't help but get more angry about it.

"What do you mean war?" Harry asked, out of song.

"I mean it's a battle. You fight for your role, the job, you fight with yourself to prefect the arts-" Draco started.

"Will you two shut it?" Hermione yelled. She was now dressed as an old man, along with Luna. "Our wives our complaining because they want their beauty rest!"

"Yeah! What he said." Luna said.

"Yeah!" Fred and George said walking on stage. "What they said."

"Beauty rest?" Draco laughed. "First things first, you're so old you'll be dead within the week. Secondly, your beauty rest isn't working."

Should I make this into a real thing?