Thats alright

5th year
"Cedric," y/n said fidgeting with their fingers. "I didn't mean to but I kind of lost your DADA notes."

With an all too familiar sigh "that's alright, we'll find it."

-
1998
"I don't know how to say this to you Ced." Y/n explained, a nervous look painted their face.

"What is it?" A nervous expression, the furrowed brows and wide eyes.

"I have to go out with the team tomorrow, I know we had our date and-"

"It's alright." He hugged them, "it's alright to forget things."

Its always been that way. As forgetful as y/n is, Cedric is just as forgiving.

"Where is it? Where did I put it?" Cedric thought to himself. He searched through their apartment, in all the cabinets. All the nooks and cranny's.

He heard the keys softly hit against each other as Y/N unlocked the front door. "Shit."

"Cedric!" They yelled as they walked in the house. "You'll never believe what happened to me today," as they rounded the corner towards the kitchen they saw a disheveled and stressed Cedric.  "Are you alright?"

"Everything is perfectly fine." He lied.

Their patience grew thinner. Cedric never got this nervous or worried, and he never hid anything from them.

"Cedric." Y/n said, it came off like a warning.

"Yes?" They didn't say anything, just a look. He knew what it meant. "Okay, I'll tell you." He didn't know what to do with himself so he sat down.

"I bought something a few weeks ago," he said. "And it was for you- us. Us. It was for us. And when I bought it I had to give myself time to actually give it to you. There was a whole speech and everything else, I was just waiting for the right time, right? And now I can't find it."

"Do you want me to help you look?"

"No!" he said quickly. "Yes, but no. I don't want you to find out what it is yet."

Y/n thought for a moment. "Cedric."

He thought they were mad. "I'm not hiding anything I swear, I just-"

"Cedric!"

"Yes?"

They looked at him, almost in disbelief. "You're a wizard."

"What?"

"Accio...?"

"Oh my god!" He jumped up and down. "We maybe magic but boy are you a damn genius!" He jumped up, walking over to them. He smiled and cupped their face giving them a kiss on their cheek.

He ran into their bed room and locked the door behind him. After a few seconds Y/N placed their ear against the door. "I got it!" The door flung open. "I got it."

Admiring the smile he had on his face, Y/N had a question. "What is it?"

"Oh," his face dropped, "I'll tell you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay...?"

Should I make a part two?