when he found out Y/N liked him

"So Cedric," A boy said as he sat down next to him. It was Ron. "Has she told you yet?" He asked the Hufflepuff. 

Cedric tilted his head to the side. He was reading before Ron came over, so he closed his book. "What are you speaking about?"

"Ron, do not speak a word you tosser!" Hermione almost yelled across the dining hall. 

 The two started to bicker. They went back and forth until Harry and Y/N walked over to join them. Y/N slid a small bag out from under her robe. It was filled with chocolate frogs. She and Harry had gone to her room to get them.

Y/N handed one to Hermione, one to Ron, and one to Harry. She had four left. Y/N had promised one to violet, a girl in her potions class, She wasn't allowed to have sweets, so she had three left. Y/N looked up to see Cedric looking away from her. "Don't act like I wasn't going to give you one." She said as she slid one across the table to Cedric. They all opened theirs and quickly ate the chocolate piece. They all waited to look at the cards. Ron and Harry ended up trading, while the other three kept theirs. "I have an extra one, I think ill keep it for myself."

"Y/N, my dear lovely friend, oh please can I have it?" Ron cried out. Y/N scoffed and said no to the boy. Sooner or later the golden trio started to plead for the chocolate frog. Y/N was planning on saving it as a gift for Cedric since he helped her in potions a few days ago. 

"Here, Cedric." she pushed it towards him and he put it in his pockets. The bickering quickly turned into a quiet whisper of a conversation. "What are you talking about over there?"

"Oh nothing-" Hermione tried to speak before Ron cut her off. 

"Y/N likes Cedric." He blurted out quickly followed by Harry. 

"She totally does." 

"I'm sorry to expose you like this Y/N, but you totally like him." Hermione laughed. 

Cedric turned pink then he laughed. "No, she doesn't you guys."

Hermione lightly smacked him on the back of the head. "Are you thick in the head Ced?"

"Yeah Celery, are you?" Y/N spoke out. 

The four looked up at the girl who was now standing. They never expected this out of her. The golden was just messing around with them. They sat in silence. "Do you actually like him?" Ron asked. He wanted to know if they were right. 

"Yes," she paused turning to walk away. "Yes I do."