Go Away Draco

Cedric and Y/N sat at a picnic table with, Hermione, and Harry. A few tables away were Draco Malfoy and his goons.

Throughout the night the group shared laughs and got into some interesting conversations considering they were all from different houses. Cedric and Y/N were being teased by the trio for being the perfect couple. Harry was teased for being the modern-day Jesus, considering he would potentially be their lord and savior. 

As the sky got darker, Y/N leaned her head on Cedric's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Well well well, Boys, tell everyone to get their tickets to the freak show." A voice cracked from behind them. It was Draco.

"What do you want?" Hermione said putting her wand on the table.

"I want everyone to see this abomination. Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff king, is hanging out with the three musketeers and this- this nobody." He said his words loudly. People started to watch. One of Draco's buddies nudged him.

"Don't talk about them like that." Cedric stood up but stopped himself from doing anything else when Y/N grabbed his hand. There wasn't much he could have done anyway. Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Y/N stood up next to Cedric.

"Oh the Hufflepuff is afraid, what's he going to do, cry?" Draco spat, he walked closer and stood just a few inches apart from Y/N. Her grip on Cedric's hand grew stronger, causing him to relax. He trusted Y/N and Y/N trusted him. Draco brushes the hair out of her face with his hand. "Such a waste of a perfectly good Slytherin."

Before anyone could react Y/N took her knee and rammed it into his midsection. "I'm the waste? At least I'm not daddy's little bitch." Y/N had let go of Cedric's hand by now. She bent down to be face to face with Draco. "You're going to leave my friends alone until you learn how to be normal or even slightly decent."