When you're sick

- He is a mess.
- He goes to any educated person in hopes they can help. Should he call a doctor of some sort? He genuinely doesn't know what to do.
- This tall ball of stress was making you nervous. You just had a fever.

"I don't know what to do. Do you want food? I'll have Ron or Harry bring soup. Do you want me to lay with you? I can read you a chapter or two from your book,"
"Celery-"
"I can sing you a song. I can tell you a story-"
"Cedric! Just comes sit down, and read to me. Hermione is bringing me tea later, she stopped by this morning."

- cuddles with you
- even though you tell him not to be still lays with you

"Celery, I'm sick."
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
"Cedric,"
"Shut it, love."

-Will leave you some tea to wake up to in the morning. Along with a note.

Dearest Y/N,
Good morning my love. I'm sorry I couldn't spend the night. You know how things are here. I hope you feel better today and you know if you need me I'll come right away. I hope you have a sweet day darling. I'll be back here at 12:00 with lunch.
~ Celery❤︎

- Checks up on you and makes sure you take your medications

"What did I do to deserve you celery? Did I save the world or something?
"No, you saved me."
"Even better, I saved my world."

- When he finds out you missed one he freaks out

"What do you mean you forgot to take it? Sweetheart you can't just forget to take them."
"Well I did."
"Why are you like this?" He laughed.
"Why aren't you like the?" You laughed.