100% mine

🌻🐝

"I really don't understand it. I don't get it at all. I just don't." Y/N said as she pulled away from Cedric. She was laying on Cedric but now she was next to him sitting up in his bed. Cedric stayed quiet. He knew what was coming next. "How can you be so stupid? You could have anyone you wanted and you picked me?" Her nose scrunched up when she spoke. Cedric let out a giggle. "I am 100% pure evil."

Cedric sat up a bit with a soft and subtle smile on his face, "You are 40% adorable, 10% stubborn, and 50% idiotic. That equals to 100% mine, so please, can we lay back down and enjoy each other's company before we have to leave?" He brushed her hair out of her face.

"But hear me out Cedric. I am spoiled, by you especially, I have no sense of control, I-"

"For the love of my sanity, please stop." He smiles and pulled her into a hug taking her back down with him. He snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He used his other arm to lay the blanket over them. You do this all the time. I. Love. You. Deal with it."

Cedric places a small kiss on her lips before resting his head on hers. He closed his eyes ready to rest again, and enjoy these moments before he had to go home for a while. His peaceful silence was quickly broken by Y/N mumbling "Fine. I was just trying to help you-"

Cedric didn't let the girl finish her sentence. He turned his head into the pillow and let out a very muffled scream. "You're lucky I love you." He said softly, turning back to cuddle her.