No. No way. We've been here for almost twenty-four hours. No way she waited. I'm just hearing things. That's it. That has to be it. There's no way that she actually—

"Cameron! Cammy! Can't your hear me!? Cameron! CAM!" Tammy shouted as she ran in front of me.

I gasped a bit after she'd jumped in front me, and Giorgi quickly pulled me closer to him and ushered me out of the hospital.

"How did she know we were here?" I whispered as the large man rushed me to his vehicle. "I don't know. She could've followed us from last night."

"If that's the case then I really do believe that she was behind Lola's car crash," I mumbled as I jogged a bit to keep up with my boyfriend's large steps. I glanced behind us and couldn't help but squeak a bit when I saw Tammy walking about ten feet behind us. "She's following us right now!" I whined as I looked up at Giorgi.

He shook his head and kept the same pace we had. "Don't worry. There's a gun in my car. If she tries to follow us more—"

"You're going to shoot her?!" I whispered harshly.

"She's fucking crazy, Cameron! What else should I do?!" The large man scoffed quietly.

"We could just report her to the police! Tell them that she was behind Lola's car crash and Yuri's injuries!" I suggested as tears fell from my eyes.

"We don't have proof of that, Cam," my boyfriend mentioned.

"Please~, Gio, let's just report her to the police. I don't want you to shoot anyone. Not in front of me, baby please," I sobbed a bit. "Please, can we just report her?"

Giorgi sighed heavily and closed his eyes briefly before rolling them. "Fine. We'll report her. But if she keeps following us or dares even once to touch you after we do I'm grabbing that gun and blowing her knees out. Okay?"

"Okay," I answered as I nodded quickly. "Where's your car? Are we close?"

"Yeah. It's just after these—"

I completely blocked my boyfriend out for a short while as I glanced behind us again, and I screamed and threw my fist when I saw Tammy just two feet away from our backs. She screamed and cupped her face and I groaned and toppled over as I cradled my fist.

"Did you just punch her?!" Giorgi questioned.

"I couldn't help it! I panicked!" I cried. "Agh~! It hurts so much~!"

"Yeah? Where'd you hit her," my boyfriend inquired as he rubbed my back and lifted my hand to look over my knuckles. "The face," I sniffled. "W—Well, yes, baby, I see that but do you know which part of her face," my boyfriend asked. I shook my head and hummed: "mm-mm."

"No? That's okay. Just blow your knuckles until we get home," Giorgi instructed as he glanced over to Tammy who cursed and whined to herself. "Where'd you get hit?" He asked her.

"My face," she grumbled.

Giorgi sighed and shook his head.

"Cam, you hit my eye!" Tammy whined.

"You keep stalking me! What do you expect me to do when I see you following me?! Give you a hug?!" I yelled at her. "Leave me alone, you creep! Giorgi, let's go!"