Part 2 Chapter 7

Apollo P.O.V

The crown was placed on my head. The golden crown that held all the power. Yeah it's been over ten years since I woke up here. It's been ten miserable years. I was finally king though. The people of Hell we're excited, but I was missing her.

Once every year I'd leave messages to let her know I was there. I watched as she smiled and sat on her bed crying to herself. I wanted to tell her that my time there was way over and it was punishment that I couldn't go back.

The crowd cheered as I wave my hand and smile. The flames burned higher as the gates opened. I stepped down and walked to the gates awaiting our new guests. Well I didn't know there would be new guests. I wasn't prepared for that.

"What the hell?" I question Satan as he hurries flying over there.

The sight before me was beautiful though. She stood there with her white angel wings looking at me. Adhira.

The crowd gasps as the girl talks to Satan. He nods and looks at me. I didn't hesitate to fly over there.

The second I did her face was even more beautiful. Her eyes glowed and hair shiner than before.

"Apollo." She smiles and I snap my fingers silencing the crowd.

"Your here." I say in disbelief as she looks around the flames.

"And your king." She nods her head stepping closer to me.

"Well then I guess that makes you queen." I chuckle and hold her waist.

Ten years.

Her lips red as she smiled and kissed me softly. I held her cheek as she held onto me.

I was in love.

——————————————
And that's a wrap on The Devil All The Time! I had so much fun writing this and thank you for reading💕