Part 2 Chapter 3

Adhira P.O.V

"He was not just a fucking friend." Francisco yells at me as I watch the clouds move around.

"God Adhira you never listen to me!" He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. I let my tear fall down my face as I look into his darken eyes.

"Why the fuck are you such a slut?" He says yanking at my hair as I cry out in pain.

"I'm not." I say in a low voice as I look back up at him.

"Yes you are because if you weren't you wouldn't want to fucking talk to him." He slurs his words and holds onto my cheek harshly.

"You also wouldn't want to fuck me twenty four seven." He meanly says and pushes my lips onto his.

I didn't want this. I wanted my Apollo back, but I couldn't.

"Stop." I push his chest as he looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Don't treat me like this." I cry and turn facing the window.

"Just shut up for once Adhira." He scoffs and drives to the ramp were the lake was.

"Stop the car." I say and turn towards him.

"Adhira-." He tries to say, but I cut him off.

"No I don't want to see you okay! I haven't been wanting to, so goodbye Francisco." I yell opening the car and running down the hill that lead to the beach.

My tears mixed with the cold air as I trip on a branch that lead me rolling down the hill. I felt my knee drip liquid down it.

I closed my eyes and winced in pain. I bit my lip and looked at the dark shadow washing up in the water. I tilted my head at the weird looking creature that had faded out black wings.

I limped into the foot deep water and grabbed its shoulders. Dark hair....black clothes.

Apollo!

I quickly bent down and shook him. His hair dropped in his face. I held his cheek as I see Francisco walk down the hill mad. My heart started racing as I tried to wake up Apollo again.

"Please wake up." I cry out and hold onto his cheeks.

I had to kiss him. I needed to. I wanted to. The only way he was going to wake up. Something was holding me back though. I didn't care.

I held his head and put my lips to his gently. His fit perfectly in mine as I pull back. The sparks once again fell through my body. I shivered as Apollo's eyes opened looking deeply into mine.

He creases his eyebrows as he kisses me once again. He grabbed my cheek and kissed my lips fighting for mercy.

I've missed this. I've missed him, but he was dead and not here.

I pulled back as his eyes darken and filled with lust. I couldn't do this though. He'd taken my virginity years ago and couldn't just have sex with me this easily. I couldn't let him.

"Apollo I thought you were dead." I smile down at him as he smiles rubbing his hand down my cheek and keeping me close to him.

"As much as I want to do this Adhira, I'm not good anymore." He shakes his head and looks down at my swollen lips.

"Please Apollo, I'm so confused on why your alive and I'm even more confused that you have wings." I laugh and look at them.

They were dry even though he came out of the water. I put my finger tips to it and gently touched the rough edge. I felt his eyes glaring into the side of my face as I touched it.

"What are you?" I crease my eyebrows and look back towards him.

He looks back at the lake and then back to me. He sighed and grabbed ahold of my cheek and rubbed it. I put my hand to his rough one as I wrap my arms around him.

"Tell me." I slowly say and pout my bottom lip. He holds onto my waist and nods his head.

"I can't right now, go to Francisco not me." He shakes his head and let go of my waist.

"I'll hurt you again Adhira and I have to go since I overstayed here." He looks up at me and kisses my cheek softly.

"I have to go back to hell and you need to go back to your one and only."

Apollo if you only knew.

————————————————-
Thank you for reading🌸💕