Part 2

Apollo's wings ;)

Apollo P.O.V

I sat down on the throne and watched as the people of Gall the gates of hell open. The bright light of demons flying and talking to one another. I turn my head to watch Satan lead them to the gate.

My wings were black and rough. They flapped in the air as I got up. Me in the air flying towards the crowd. The dark red gate opened and a bright light came through.

"Listen this is the one night on the human land!" Satan yells calming the crowd down.

And it was my only time to see my girl. The girl I left because I betrayed her. The girl who loved the sun and the moon. Last year she was up all night studying her books for a college test. Yeah it's been years since I've seen her and I could feel her pain everyday and every second of my afterlife.

"Apollo are you coming?" My best friend Cameron asks grabbing my shoulder.

I was out of my trance and focused on the sound of her voice humming. Millions of miles below the ground didn't stop me from hearing her beautiful voice.

"Oh my gosh your thinking about her again." He laughs pushing me with him.

"Whatever dude." I roll my eyes and fly along with him.

"One day of the year you get to see her dude." He sighs and stops flying.

"Make it count Apollo." He seriously says and makes me turn around towards him.

"I always do." I smile and follow the light into a dark grass area.

I fell to the ground as my wings gave out. My head landing into the itchy grass. I look around and see two girls walking by looking at me. I crease my eyebrows and see Satan behind the bush watching me.

"It's time for her to see you." He says into my head. My head picked up as I knew she didn't want to.

"I need time.....also clothes." I laugh as I say it into his head.

"Good thing I have these." He replies and with a snap of his fingers my clothes were on. The chain falling on my knee and a black ripped t-shirt and jeans.

I shook my head and walked up the stairs of the house. The front was white with the house name on the very middle.

House of Court.

I smirk and knock on the hardwood door. My heart picked up as I heard a girls' boots hit the ground inside.

The door opened to a girl with a flowered dress and blonde hair with black heels. I looked inside and saw the curved stairwell and two girls watched from upstairs.

"And who might you be?" The girl squealed a bit and watched as her knuckles turned white.

"I need to see Adhira." I quickly reply looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

"What's your name?" She tilts her head and hits her lip looking me up and down.

"Apollo." I coldly say and take a step back.

"So what do you need to see Adhira for?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Old friend." I smirk.

"Well hate to break it to you she's with her boyfriend." She crosses her arms as my heart drops.

My smirk falls as I turn to Satan watching me with his black eyes.

"Who are you to her again?" She shutters as I walk down the stairs.

"Apparently no one." I scoff and follow the dark hole. The girl shut the door as I look at the red Jeep parking in the driveway.

I hear her laugh and her heals hit the ground.

"Oh my gosh stoppp." She slurs and i hear her heart beat fast as she stumbled.

The motherfucker got her drunk. My fist clenched as I watch him only laugh at her. She fell on the concrete and laid there her boyfriend laughed and didn't help her. I had enough of this motherfucker. It's been years since I died and now that she could see me this time I wasn't going anywhere.

"Hey buddy!" I yell walking over to her angrily.

"What the fuck dude?" He creases his eyebrows and stands in front of her.

I shook my head as I feel a part of my wings come out, but I stopped it.

"She's drunk and I think you need to leave her alone." I bluntly say looking down at the now black hair girl. She died her hair?

"She's my girlfriend you fool." He pushes my shoulders and makes me tilt my head.

"Francisco let's just go." I hear the angel speak up and push him away from me.

She creases her eyebrows and looked right up at me. She then shook her head walking hand in hand with the fool.

No need for me to be here. I was forgotten. Already.

—————————————————
Thank you for reading💕