Part 2 Chapter 4

Adhira P.O.V

I let the rain fall down on my black leather jacket as I get into the warm car. It felt like the world slowed down and I understood it more. I wiped the rain from my eyes and looked around in my car.

I took a deep breath in and started to drive back to campus. Me and Francisco talked and I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore. I felt free and somewhat awful that Apollo thought I really wanted to be with him.

Apollo was really gone now and nothing could change that. I sat in front of the house and cried. I cried to the gods and the whole fucking universe for cursing me like this.

I felt numb, like I was never coming out of this train wreck. I couldn't take the pain anymore.

That's why I decided to try and change Apollo's mind.

—————————————-
Apollo P.O.V

"Fuck this bro I can't leave." I shake my head looking at the portal.

"Dude if you don't leave your not able to come back." Cameron pushes my shoulder as I got closer to the dark hole.

"Fuck this! Fuck you! Fuck this universe." I yell hitting my foot on the grass.

I couldn't leave her. I needed her.

"Apollo if you don't leave you'll be stuck here!" He yells and slaps my face.

"Get it together." He says angrily.

I only nodded my head. Sooner the better? The leaves crumbled as I go closer.

"Wait!" I hear a girl yell running behind me. I shook my head and pushed Cameron in before me.

I looked behind me to see Adhira in tears. Her hair messy as she runs into my arms.

"Don't go." She cries into my neck and wraps her legs around my waist.

My girl.

With a switch of my fingers I closed it. No remorse and no sorry.

"Please I can't lose you." She cries out again as I laugh and hold her closer to me.

"Adhira." I whisper into her ear as my wings expand covering her and me. Like a heart but she was my moth to a flame.

"I'm here." I simply say and hold her cheek. She smiled up at me and stood on her tip toes. Her lips folded with mine.

Fire.

She said hello and I never left.
————————————

I opened my eyes to find Adhira sleeping laying on top of me. She was beautiful naked and her not moving.

I smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear as she opened her eyes open slowly. She smiled and looked into my eyes.

"Your here." She chuckles and kisses my lips once more.

"I'm in trouble." I smirk and kiss her cheek. In trouble with her.

"Why are we still out here?" She laughs and looks around at the woods.

"I mean maybe because you-." She covers her hand around my mouth and her eyes widen.

"Stop." She whines and pulls her underwear up. I watch as she looks at me with innocent eyes.

"What?" She blushes and puts her white short crop top on.

"Your just beautiful." I wink hugging her from behind.

That was enough to make me stay.

Someone was going to get in the way though.
——————————————-
Thank you for reading💕