Chapter 11

Adhira P.O.V

My eyes opened to the sunshine shining into the room. My jaw hurt and the sheets were messed up. My hair all over the place and my body feeling hurt. No shit I lost my virginity last night.

I felt cold though. The bed felt cold actually. I rubbed my hand next to me feeling no one. I stood up and slowly wrapped the sheets around me. I carefully walked down the hallway with the sheets and heard Apollo talking to someone.

"No boss she's out of it." He angrily whispers. I crossed my arms and walked behind him. He turned around and looked me up and down.

"Yeah whatever bye." He sighs and hangs up the phone.

I smile and stand on my tip toes as he angrily walks past me and brushes his shoulder against mine. My shoulders slumped and I turned around to face him.

"What's wrong?" I frown and follow him into the kitchen. He cracked two eggs and wiped his hands on the counter.

"You get that you ruined everything right?" He scoffs and leans his hands on the counter not looking at me.

"I fucking slept with you." He shook his head and closed his eyes.

"Oh." I say surprised and flinch back in hurt.

I watch as he looks over at my teared up face. I picked up the sheets and ran back into my room. I slid down the door with my legs hurting and my stomach feeling sore.

I heard two soft knocks on the door before I stopped crying and actually listened to him.

"Adhira I-I'm sorry okay." He says weakly. I stand up and twist the knob and open the door a little so he can hear my voice.

"Thanks for the apology, but it's not accepted." I delicately say looking through the hole with my one eye. His shoulders slumped down and he leaned his head on the door.

"You took advantage of me Apollo." I sniff and hold the door tighter.

"Adhira I'm not good with words okay." He sighed and tried pushing the door open.

"And you started it, you could have told me to stop when-." He stops his sentence before he says something embarrassing.

"Apo-." I tried saying as he intrigued slamming the door open and picking me up throwing me on the bed.

"I loved everything we did last night Adhira." He murmurs and holds my waist tight.

"But you said I ruined-." I was cut off once again by him.

"I did say that, but if you did why do I feel the need to fuck you again?" He asks moving my legs apart.

I moaned and watched as he raised an eyebrow and smirk uncovering my body. He held my legs and his head disappeared.

"Apollo." I moan arching my back in pleasure as he grabs my legs and puts them up to my head.

———————————————-

"Wake up." I hear a deep voice announce and touch my shoulder.

"No." I whine and put a pillow over my head. I heard a chuckle and then he started to fight me over it.

He then after five minutes grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. I was only in underwear and his shirt so yes this definitely woke me up. He walked me to my bathroom and sat me on the countertop. I rolled my eyes and tried to grab my toothbrush, but he beat me to it.

"Since I am trying to be nice today, I will do that for you." He smirks and puts toothpaste on it. I giggled and opened my mouth as he brushed my teeth.

My eyes followed every move his eyes made and body. He grabbed my waist and continued brushing my teeth.

All the sudden the doorbell rang and he stepped back stopping what he was doing. He looked at me with a worried face and told me to stay in here. What was his problem?

"Sir she needs to see her father, just because he owes you money-." I hear an older guy say. I gulped down the dry lump in my throat and continued to listen.

"Davin I need my 15 thousand dollars, he does not just promise me that money and not give it to me. So he has two weeks to make it up before someone gets hurt." He whispers and hits the door.

Someone like me.

My dad owed him money? Was he trying to kill me? I'm his enemy?

I heard him slam the door and walk down the hall and pasted me. He stopped when he say a glimpse of me I'm guessing.

"So my dad owes you 15 grand?" I crease my eyebrows and cross my arms. He turned his head in fear and watched me take a step closer to him.

"I told you to stay in the room." He scoffs and pushes me slowly against the wall.

"I have the money." I coldly look up at him. He wasn't the person I thought I knew like he said. Maybe I thought he cared about me, but he just wanted money and my body was somewhat of the prize.

"I give you the money and I never see you again." I swallow and nod my head. He shook his head and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I've lost enough people, but I'm not losing you." He breaths down on me, but I push him away.

"No get away from me." I shake my head and push him running to my room. I watch as he sighs and leans his head on the wall.

"Adhira I'm going to be honest with you." He yells and walks up to me. He watches my eyes and sits down on the messy bed.

"I'm not human." He simply says and looks up at me.

Shit.

——————————————-
Thank you for reading💕
Plot twist...