Part 2 Chapter 1

Adhira P.O.V

I felt like I knew him. He looked like someone from my past. He looked like him, but Apollo was gone. He has been for years now.

I met Francisco in a diner that I worked at. He was super nice and I liked him, but he was nothing like Apollo. Of course he wasn't I'm still in love with the person that is dead.

"Adhira who was that cute boy looking for you last night?" Jessica smirks and pushes my shoulder.

"I don't know him." I chuckle and look down at the eggs I cooked for myself.

"Sure come on tell me." She rolls her eyes and grabs her coffee.

"He just reminded me of someone that was in my life in high school." I shake my head and pick through my food.

"Oh my gosh you have Francisco to deal with. He loves you, but your still in love with a dead person." She laughs as I get offended.

"I know, but-." I get cut off by her again.

"Your too serious sometimes Adhira. Your in college have FUN, don't just be a bum studying your butt off." She scoffs and sips her water.

"I guess." I sigh and lean my head on my hand.

"Well we are going to a party tonight." She throws my plate in the dishwasher and pushes me to get up.

"I have classes in two hours Jess." I chuckle and run up the stairs.

Maybe I could make it without him?

But that was a maybe.

———————————————-
Apollo P.O.V

"Fuck!" I yell slamming the beer bottle on the counter.

I tug at my hair and grab at it vigorously. My wings poked out and the sharpness cut the wall.

"Dude what the fuck is going on?" Cameron asks storming over near me.

"She doesn't remember a god damn thing about me!" I yell hitting the table and standing up angrily.

I watch as he sighs and shakes his head.

"I was there earlier and I heard the girl say they were going to a party." He scoffs and grabs the beer bottle inspecting it.

"I say we go get your girl and rip that motherfucker apart." He says throwing the bottle on the wall shattering it on the ground.

"Sounds like a plan." I smirk to myself.

My girl.

Sounded about right. She was and always was. I lied to her and hurt her. I looked out the rainy window and my wings expanded as I run out the door. I turned to campus and flew up. I looked at the ground looking for her.

I watch as she walks out the brick building with a black little dress on and her books to her chest. I flew on the roof and watched her every move. 

She flipped her hair and laughed along with her friends. My wings disappeared as I flew down to the ground. I became visible to everyone. Every girl had there eyes on me as I watched the black hair girl stay with her friends.

My chains on my neck and ripped jeans made her turn around. It felt like the whole world stopped and flipped her hair slowly. Her friends looked me up and down along with her boyfriend who was giving me the evil eyes.

"Hello ladies." I wink at them and wrap my arm around one of them. I heard her squeal as I keep my eyes on her.

She rolled her eyes and put a smile on her face.

"Long time no see Adhira." I smirk as she stops every movement in her body.

"You know her?" The girl next to me asks as I push off of her.

"Yeah." I smile down at her and crease my eyebrows.

"You look different." I tilt my head and look her up and down.

"Thanks." She coldly replies and stands closer to her boyfriend.

"You've always been funny Adhira." I look over at Francisco who wrapped his arm around her waist. I watched as she felt comfortable in him.

I was supposed to be with her.

"See you at the party." I look back at her and start to walk away.

"Wait! How did you-." I cut her off by yelling back at her.

"I know a lot Adhira!" I smirk and snap my fingers disappearing out of her sight.

She was still a little bit of mine.

———————-//———-
Thank you for reading💕