Chapter 12

Adhira P.O.V

"What do you-you mean?" I crease my eyebrows and watch as he bits his lip.

"We have school right now Adhira." He sighs and grabs my book bag. I grabbed his wrist instead and shove him on the bed.

"Tell me." I demand crossing my arms as he takes a deep breath in.

"If I tell you, I'm going to freak you out and you'll never speak to me again. I am not losing you Adhira. Ever." He holds onto my arms.

"I want my dad back Apollo." I shake my head and flip my hair.

"He said if I took care of you he'd give me fifteen grand, but if I didn't he'd kill himself. So he made a deal with a god." He hesitated to say and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm the son of the Sun as funny as that sounds. My father told me that my moon was coming and she did." He lightly smiled and held both of my hands up to him.

"But I made a deal with the devil." He nods his head and looks down at my moon necklace.

"I sold my soul and told him I'd live for him if he'd give my father more years to shine bright." He frowns.

"He promised me-." I cut him off as soon as I could.

"So your saying your the son of the Sun? That you are a satanist?" I scoff and take my hands away from his.

"Adhira your dad was going to die and I needed to save you. The devil is not bad." He holds onto my arms.

"He only hates everyone Apollo! Your brainwashed." I walk away from him and down the hall. My father would never?

"I saved you and all your going to do is walk away!" He yells and hits the wall with his hand making me stop in my tracks.

"This was going to be nothing! Nothing between you and I, but then I felt my heart burst with love whenever I was near you Adhira. Don't leave like this!" He yells walking closer as I hear his boots thump against the ground.

"Give back my father and never ever come near me again." I emphasize ever and slam the door right in his face.

I let the breeze hit me as I walk into a world were I could think.

This added up though.

———————————————————-

"Ms. Addison what is the answer to the question." Mr. Peter asks me as I quickly look up at the board of equations.

For some reason I couldn't focus. I didn't feel right nor did I feel like I could even breath. The air around me went cold and the monster appeared in front of me. He had black hair and wings like no other. His eyes were dark red and he had a dark smirk on his face.

"Well.....well Adhira." He tosses an apple in the air and catches it back.

"Go back to him and I only say once." His wings expand and walk towards the stopped time. He put the apple down and winked at me.

The room became alive and I blinked two times. I heard whispers around me as I shook my head and grabbed my book bag running out of the room.

I opened the doors and found Apollo standing there next to the demon. I stopped in my tracks as the demon smirked and walked away disappearing into the air.

I was going crazy.

Your not seeing this Adhira. Your just an innocent girl.

"I'm sorry Adhira." Apollo lastly says as I watch his hands disappear. That was enough for me to run up and kiss him, so I did. I stood on my tip toes and kissed one more time.

His eyes turned red and looked down at my lips and I touch his face that disappears into thin air.

My eyes water up and continue to run home. My hair flopped in the wind and I ran up the porch stairs and opened the door. My dad was walking back and forth. I took a deep breath in and ran up to hug him.

"Your okay dad." I sighed hugging him tighter. He hugged me back and nodded his head.

"I'm so sorry." He cried and I hugged him tighter.

"It's okay." I lie and open my eyes were Apollo might be.

He was dead and I saw it happen.

—————————————————
This took a big plot twist 🤗surprise!!