Chapter 6

Adhira's outfit above :)

Adhira P.O.V

I slump my shoulders as I walk through the mall for the second time. I had on a red dress with converse on. Yeah I know it was a lot for a mall, but me and my dad were invited to a fancy dinner with his coworkers.

I heard cat calls from older men as I walked to the exit. I rolled my eyes and noticed it was getting pretty dark out. I sighed and tucked the keys in my hands with the sharp side out.

As I opened my car to get the bags in I felt a presence behind me. I quickly looked back and stood up looking around my car. My breathing started to pick up as I walked a step to open the driver's door.

"Hello beautiful." I hear someone whisper in my ear. I stopped all motion and turned my head pushing him away from me trying to pry the door open, but he blocks me.

"No no princess." He chuckles and goes to put his hand up my dress. I slapped his face and then I knew I messed up.

I went in and kicked him in the nuts as my dad told me to do if this ever happened to me. I ran down the lot trying to get inside the mall where I could get help.

I heard him running after me and getting closer as I tripped over my foot.

"Owe." I yell in pain as my knee starts to bleed. I bit my lip and tried to fight the pain. The guy stopped running for some reason.

Then I hear a click of a gun behind me. My mouth became dry as I knew I was getting kidnapped tonight.

"Get the fuck away from her asshat!" I hear Apollo yell.

I was confused but relieved he was here. Was he stalking me though?

"Dude I wasn't-." The guy tried to explain, but Apollo  walks closer to him and doesn't move the gun.

"You have till the count of three to leave her the fuck alone or else Quinten I'll shoot your fucking head off." He threatens as I lean my leg up to my chest.

How did he know his name?

The guy nodded and walked away putting his hood up.

I squinted my eyes as I watch the blood rush down my knee. I watch as Apollo puts the gun behind him and kneels down to my level.

"Your going to kill me aren't you?" I flinch in fear and shut my eyes waiting for him to do so.

"Adhira why are you dressed like that?" He asks instead as I open my eyes to him fuming.

"That's what you ask me Apollo really? I thought you didn't want anything to do with me? So you didn't have to save me." I scoff and get up limping back to my car.

"I'm serious, you don't get to fucking dress like that. You were asking for it!" He yells as he leans on my car.

"Don't tell me what to do Apollo and why were you even here?" I shake my head and open the car door.

"And how did you know him?" I tilt my head waiting for an answer.

"That's what I thought." I roll my eyes and try to get in but he slams the door and pushes my back against the car door.

"I told you not to get involved with my bullshit and you did." He sighs and grabs my waist softly. Shivers went down my spine as he did so.

"Your crazy." I laugh and shake my head.

"Why do you always show up Apollo? It's not like I want to talk to you or see you." I say turning around facing him. He looked hurt and sad that I said it.

"I don't want to be friends with you." I cross my arms and look away from him.

"Fine." He says sadly and hits my car walking away. I slumped my shoulders once again and opened the car door.

Now I regret what I said.
—————————————————

"Hey sweetie-oh my gosh what happened to your knee?!" My dad says running towards me.

"Dad I'm fine." I smile and cover my cut with a big bandage.

My dad guided me through the restaurant to the back where I see Mr. Flynn and Ms. Katherine. The restaurant had white lights and brown flooring. Yes it was really nice.

"Oh my gosh Adhira dear you have become such a beautiful woman." Ms. Katherine announces wrapping her arms around me.

"Your dad must be fighting off those guys everyday." She chuckles and hugs my dad.

"Something like that." I frown and sit down in the corner next to my dads seat.

"Welcome to Paradise-." The waiter was cut off by someone storming in the restaurant. It scared me as I flinch back in my seat. She seemed unfazed though, so she continued.

"Paradise Paris." She says writing something down on her notepad.

"What can I get for you all to drink tonight?" She asks my dad as he answers for all of us.

I crease my eyebrows as I see an older man jog out of the kitchen. I leaned on my elbows and looked out the window at the bright blue and red lights.

"So Adhira how's school so far?" Mr. Flynn asks taking a drink of his water.

"Yeah it's great, my teachers are giving me extra credit since I do all my assignments early." I giggle and turn my head hearing a conversation getting heated up.

"What's happening over there?" I ask tilting my head and chuckling under my breath.

"That's the owners son, I believe his name is Apollo Coleman." Ms. Katherine slumps back in her seat.

"He's a hand full." She says looking down at her water.

"Shit." I say under my breath. I needed to get away from him for just a day that's all I ask.

A fucking day.

——————————
Thank you for reading 💕