Part 2 Chapter 6

Apollo P.O.V

The smoke fell into the sky. The car flipped over with me hanging upside down and the blood rushing to my head. I squinted my eyes as the glass scattered everywhere and Adhira laying in the middle of the road not breathing.

"Fuck!" I yell and try to unbuckle the seatbelt. I tugged on it and tugged.

Finally it got loose and I crawled to her. He beautiful face scratched up and bleeding.

"Baby wake up." I cry and hold onto her cheek. I couldn't feel her breathing though.

An ambulance siren stopped me. I saw the flashing lights as they ran out to us both. My girls' arm bleeding and legs covered in dirt.

"Sir we have to get up on you." The doctor said to me. I shook my head and watched as they carted off Adhira into the ambulance.

"No I need to see my girlfriend." I whimpered in pain as they drove off with her.

"Sir you need-." She was cut off by me falling into a deep deep sleep.

Why don't I dream of Adhira while I'm at it?

*********^***********

The light hit my eyes. I squinted and watched as Adhira drinks a sip of her tea. Wait?

I moan in pain as I turn on my side. I watch has she stands up and runs over to me.

"Baby." She says and holds my cheek. She's okay.

"I'm here." She cries and kisses my lips softly. I missed this so much.

"I thought you were dead because you were laying on the road." I let my tears fall down my face as she nods her head.

"I was passed out and I broke my arm, but you weren't okay." She cries and straddles me trying not to put her weight on me.

"This is my fault. We are in here because of me." I frown and watch as she shakes her head.

"Apollo, it's the other guy's fault. Not yours." She smiles and starts to grind on me. Well someone missed me.

"Baby." I watch has she creases her eyebrows and moves harder.

"I can't help it." She moans and pouts her fuckable face. I bit my lip and hugged her.

"We are going to be okay." I sigh as she continues to grind on me. She didn't say anything after that. It was silent as her hand slowly made it under the blanket.

"Adhira." I say grabbing her wrist to stop her. She looks at me innocently.

"You've been through a lot so you need pleasure." She says and kisses my cheek.

I couldn't let her do that. No it was to soon.

"Adhira will you marry me?" I ask out of no where. She looks up at me confused.

She continues to look at me as she nods her head slightly.

"I um-that's a big question Apollo." She smiles and tilts her head.

"Fuck this world Adhira. Marry me because I can't live without you. Marry me because you want to and because you love me." I sit up as she starts to cry.

"Of course I'll marry you but you just woke up so I don't really know if you really mean this?" She holds onto my cheek.

"Marry me." I nod my head and rest my forehead with hers. She smiled and nodded her head looking into my eyes.

I kissed her lips for the last time. This wasn't real it was a dream because next thing I know I woke up burning to death.

In hell.

———————————————
Thank you for reading💕