Part 2 Chapter 2

Apollo P.O.V

I watched as she pulled her hair in a ponytail and jumped up on her boyfriend happily. I look away knowing it was her privacy. Fuck that.

I looked at her outfit as her short black shorts rode up on her butt. I bit my lip and shook my head letting my wings expand. 

I flew down to my house that was only a few minutes fly. The moment I got in Cameron had a black suit on. I laughed and laid down on the couch.

"You are not going to be a slob Apollo." He scoffs and hits the couch.

"She found someone new Cameron what the hell am I supposed to do?" I hit my cheek lightly and closed my eyes.

"You are taking her out." He bluntly says and pushes me up by my back.

"You are going to surprise her and make it the best night of her life." He smirks and rubs up the stairs.

I sighed and looked down at the black button up shirt along with the black pants and tux. I couldn't take advantage of the girl I loved. I had to get to know her first and I knew how to do that.

—————————
She drank her coffee along with her friend. I eyed Adhira as she laughs and looks down at her computer. Her fingers typing away on the keyboard as the door dinged and I opened it.

I bit my lip looking over at her as her friends leave the building. I sighed and ruffled my hair and walked up behind her.

"Hey." I announce startling her as she almost spills her coffee but I catch it with my finger.

"Carful Adhira." I chuckle and take a seat in front of her as she stares at me.

Her eyes were even more captivating than before. I hadn't seen her in forever. She hadn't seen me since I died.

"I have a boyfriend." She frowns and looks back down at her computer.

"I wasn't hitting on you, just thought we could get to know each other better." I shrug my shoulders and look up at her again.

"He wouldn't like me having a guy friend." She rolls her eyes and bit her lip sucking on it as she looks back up at me.

Dear God.

I moved in my seat as I needed to forget what she just did.

"Sounds like he's insecure." I roll my eyes and watch as she frowns again.

"I'm just saying." I smirk and look her in the eyes and she bites her lip again.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to go bother?" She tilts her head and takes a sip of her iced coffee.

"I had one, but things happened." I shake my head thinking back when we were together.

"You remind me of someone I used to know." She smiles and leans on the table.

"Yeah I-." I was cut off by her boyfriend hitting her chair.

"Hey babe." He says harshly and wraps his hand on her neck.

Adhira rolled her eyes looking down as she put on a fake smile looking up at him. This guy is a fucking jerk.

"He's just a friend." She sighs and packs up her bags. I continue to look up at him who had a mad look on his face.

"Yeah." He scoffs and pushes her arm as she stumbles back almost hitting her head on the floor, but I protectively wrap my arms around her waist. She looked up at me slowly as she didn't stop.

My girl.

"Apollo." She whispers and creases her eyebrows. I gulp down the dry lump in my throat.

"Dude get the fuck off of my girlfriend!" He yells pushing me back away from her.

"Francisco-." Adhira tries to say but he swats her hand away from him.

"Just don't fucking hurt her okay?" I look down at her as I brush past her hitting her shoulder on purpose like I always did.

I felt her eyes on me as I went to the back of the building and let myself fly away from her. She remembered me and I was scared?

I wanted this though.

I wanted her.

I shook my head and felt a sting in my side as my body fell back down to the ground. My eyes shut and my body limped falling into the cold dark water.

It filled my lungs as I went back to hell for a few.

*****^*************
Thank you for reading💕