Part 2 Chapter 5

Adhira P.O.V

The banging on my door woke me up. I jumped up and looked at the clock with my blurring vision. I rubbed them and got out of bed. It was three in the morning.

"Open the fucking door!" I hear Francisco yell. My heart pounded as I slowly unlock the door.

"So you go and fuck him?!" He slurs his words and grabs ahold of me.

"Get off of me." I try to push away but he only holds me tighter.

"Is he seriously better than me? I gave you what you wanted all the fucking time and you break up with me?!" He yells pushing me to the ground.

"Who the hell do you think you are mother fucker?!" I hear Apollo's deep voice yell from behind me.

"Awww that's so sweet, Prince Charming coming to your rescue." He laughs and walks up to him.

"You stole my fucking girlfriend you douche!" He yells in his face and pushes his chest.

Apollo chuckled deeply and looked at me then went into my head "turn around". So I did and covered my ears.

All I heard was the door slamming and a fist hitting a face. It was over quickly though. I felt arms grab me as I fell back into them. He kissed my head and jumped out the window. His wings expanded and flew in the night sky.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled closer to him. We didn't say anything. I didn't say anything. I felt like he was saying something without saying it.

Next thing I knew I woke up staring at a grey ceiling. I felt arms around my waist protectively and soft snores next to me.

I held his hand as he moved around telling me he was awake.

"You stayed." I hear him sigh in pleasure. I creased my eyebrows and looked down at him.

"Why wouldn't I?" I smiled at kissed his nose softly. His eyes got darker as he kissed my lips instead.

"You didn't last time." He frowns and pushes himself on top of me.

It was true though. I made him leave and that's why I'm thankful to actually have a chance to be with him now.

"I'm a demon Adhira and you still stay?" He holds my cheeks in his rough hands. His wings expanded and I put my hands to them.

"Yeah and if you are I am too." I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Your an angel." He shakes his head and kisses down my neck.

"And you are something else." He grunts and flips us over so I'm on top.

"You just have to show me." He winks.

Yeah I definitely showed him.

*************£*********^^

"Sorry I'm late." I say to Jessica who was sitting alone in the cafe.

"What were you doing? Your an hour late." She laughs and hugs me.

"Business." I smirked remembering what Apollo did to me.

"Ooh I get it you totally got laid!" She rolls her eyes and sits down.

Sure let's call it that.

"Not quite." I tilt my head and look out the window.

"So why was Francisco banging on the door last night at like three in the morning?" She questions.

"He's just mad I broke up with him." I answer and shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah I can definitely tell." She says standing up and walking to the counter to grab her coffee.

I sighed and sat back in the chair getting my pen from my purse. As soon as I sat back up a hand went around my mouth and I quickly took charge.

"Wait-it's me!" Apollo laughs looking down at me. I stood up and hit his shoulder.

"Jesus you scared me." I gasp and look up at his smiling face.

"Hey Ad-." Jessica cuts herself off and looks in between me and Apollo confused.

"Am I interrupting something?" She creases her eyebrows and looks at me.

"No it's fine." I smile and look back at Apollo who smirked down at me.

"Actually she was just leaving with me." Apollo announces and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Was she?" Jessica asks.

"Was I?" I question and look up at him. He nodded his head quickly and held me tighter against him.

"Oh, I guess I'll see you when I get to the house Jess." I smile and walk out the door with Apollo.

"So you drove all this way just to get me to go home with you." I chuckle as he opens the door for me.

"Well...I actually just wanted to take you home with me." He sighs and watched as I sit in the car.

"You didn't have to Apollo, I was always going to come back." I smile as he kisses my cheek.

He shuts the door as I watch him open his door.

We didn't say anything else. All we did was hold hands and wish for the best.

Out of no where though I looked through my window and out the lights go for me.

******£*^************
Thank you for reading💕