Chapter Twenty Two~ Jerk Free Zone

A/N: Hi! They both can relate to this song...give it a listen! Outfit to the side!

                         "I wish you could undo                              All of the things that made me fall for you"

                             All of the things that made me fall for you"

The tears didn't stop until I walked into the Orphanage, actually, they didn't even stop then. It just hurt so much. But I guess that's what I get for blindly putting my faith into people. I've been crying the whole way home and the words he said to me have been on repeat for the past 20 minutes. I wanted to get him out of my head, no scratch that, I needed to get him out of my head.

"V? Honey what's wrong?" Letty's soothing voice came from the kitchen as she saw my wrecked state.

I opened my mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was more tears and sobs. I bit my lip and looked up at her and in one stride both her arms were around me. I don't know how long I cried but I eventually went upstairs to take a shower and freshen up after the ridiculously horrible day I had. It was 3:30 by the time I finished my shower and when I came outside Lilly was sitting on the dining table. She wordlessly ran up to me and the tears came again.

"Oh, baby no. Please don't cry, if you cry, I'm gonna cry." She whispered as she stroked my hair softly. I loved her, my rock, she was always there for me and she always would be. I held on to her tight and we went up to my room.

"You wanna tell me what happened? Talking about it always helps." She explained softly. I buried my face in my blankets as I narrated the past hour's events. Her eyes widened as I told her the words Kayden had yelled in my face and soon there was anger written clearly on her face.

"Oh my God, that little piece of crap. He is soo gonna pay for what he did to you!" She said shaking her head furiously, I don't know if it was supposed to make me feel better but I just started crying again. She looked at me with a soft caring expression on her face and pulled out two tubs of Ice cream from her bag. She placed one in my head and put on Gossip Girl. I didn't watch anything but stayed in my own thoughts the entire time.

I don't know why, but I didn't feel angry at Kayden. Right now, I just felt broken and hurt, because I put so much effort into that friendship, and yeah there were things we needed to tell each other and we would, I just didn't expect it to end like this. I hiccupped as another sob came in and I was out cold in just a couple of minutes.

The next time I woke up, Lilly wasn't next to me. Where did she go? Oh no, what if she went to make him pay for what he did to me?

I sighed knowing that even if she did there was no stopping her. I got out of bed and made my way to the mirror so I could comb my hair. My long light brown hair cascaded down my back and I decided to put it into two French braids. Once I finish, I check the time. 6:20. Oh god, I need to meet the boys in ten minutes. I whined to myself before grabbing my bag and running downstairs and out the door. As I walked to the park, I realized how awkward it would be tomorrow at school with everything that's happened between Kayden and me. I groaned at the entire situation and at the thought of even going to school tomorrow, but I knew there was no way Letty was going to let me skip school because I was feeling "sad."