Chapter Nine~Sharks are better than Dinosaurs!

"Excuse me if I seem a little unimpressed with this                     An anti-social pessimist, but usually I don't mess with this"

                     An anti-social pessimist, but usually I don't mess with this"

The sun oh god it's so bright. Why does it have to be so bright? Go back to sleep sun!

 I blinked twice covering my face with my hand realizing that this time I woke up before my alarm clock rang. I'm impressed with myself. I groan as I drag myself out of bed and quickly grab the blanket folding it and arranging all my throw pillows back to their place.

I wince as I look at my wrecked self in the mirror. Honestly right now I look so bad I'm cringing.

Okay... time to fix this mess I call myself. 

I don't understand how people in movies wake up so pretty and perfect. They wake up with their hair and make-up done and look absolutely gorgeous as if they're about to walk the red carpet. While I, on the other hand, wake up just like Anna from Frozen does and that's the only realistic thing in that entire movie.

I sigh as I trudge to my closet barely picking my feet up and just dragging them instead and open up the wooden doors. I look inside trying to decide whether I want to look like I actually care or just go with the classic sweatpants and hoodie. I then eye a pair of light-wash jeans I haven't worn in ages and pick them up. I grab my favorite white tank top with a blue butterfly design on it and my off-white wool cardigan to hide my burns. 

Okay see. That's cute and a benefit of waking up 30 earlier than you were supposed to, otherwise you would be wearing your disgusting sweatpants with an ugly hoodie. Good job V.

Happy with my fashion choice today, I run into the shower.

Crap! I almost forgot to put my hair in a bun, now that wouldn't have been nice. 

I quickly grab the scrunchie and put it up in a loose bun to keep my hair from getting wet in the shower. I then let the hot water pour down my back, arms, face. I decide to give my shampoo bottles a tiny concert as I start to sing Shower by Becky G.

"Dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower!" 

"V! Get out and shut the hell up please, it's too early to give your shampoo bottles a concert right now." It was Maddie's first day of school today and you could already feel the agitation in her voice.

"Someone didn't wake up early today and now they're regretting their actions." I teased in a sing-song voice.

I heard a frustrated growl on the other side of the bathroom door and decided that for the sake of my life I was just gonna get out, because I wasn't trying to die today.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself proceeding outside of the bathroom to be met with a really really angry Maddie. 

Uh oh! This is not good. Look for exits.