Chapter Twelve~You Little--

"Oh I hope you know that I love you even if I hate you sometimes                          I don't put nobody above you even if I want to sometimes"

                          I don't put nobody above you even if I want to sometimes"

"Geez, get the hell off of me Jay." I groaned, trying to get rid of the Elephant currently laying on my chest. This dingus actually just had the nerve to interrupt my precious rare sleep. I took the pillow out from under my head and hit him over the head with it, though it wasn't nearly enough pain to inflict upon him for what he did.

"Oi! What was that for? Wake up! I tried everything, and you're fat self still wasn't getting up. What was I supposed to do?"

"Sure, you tried everything, everything but shaking me awake, right?" He smirked at my words, before jumping off of me relieving me of his football body's weight. Just as I thought I was free and was about to go back to cherish my three more minutes of sleep, I felt a bucket of ice cold water being spilled on my face, and Jayden's nervous laughter as he slipped out of my room.

"Ohh, YOU ARE SO DEAD, JAYDEN JAMES JACKSON!" I screamed before getting out of bed and running after that sucker. I ran all the way downstairs to find him hiding behind our mother. He thought he was so fast, but he was forgetting that I too was the quarterback of the football team for two years before I quit. I approached my mum, who looked very confused and concerned.

"Mum, he's gonna kill me." Jayden whimpered clutching on to her apron. I growled jumping forward causing him to let out a low shriek of terror.

"That's right, you little brat, you should be scared. The things I'm gonna to do to you." My mother's eyes met mine and she glared at me. Damn, if looks could kill I'd be dead on the floor.

"Okay, so I need both sides of the story before I decide who's team I'm gonna be on. Especially, considering we have an hour before you have to get ready, so we can squeeze in a small water balloon fight to sort this out." She moved away from Jayden to grab the water balloons, and I took my chance to lunge at Jayden who dodged my punch with a look of pure terror on his face. I was about to throw another punch when, I felt my ear being pulled back sharply,

"Ow, ow, ow. Mom." I groaned clutching at my now red ear. She smirked at me before answering,

"Why are you trying to kill your brother today, Kay?" I narrowed my eyes, crossed my arms, and glared at Jayden before starting my rant,

"Cuz this little piece of shit, decided to first jump on me, putting off his weight on me, and trust me he weighs way more than an Elephant. And then, oh mother, and then, the sucker decided to throw a whole bucket of ice cold water on me, I'm still soaking wet because of him!" I was now screaming, while she was dying of laughter.

"Oh my god. This is what you two fighting over? You're 16 for God's sake, find something else to fight over. Also, Kayden, honey, if you call your brother a piece of shit, I hope you know that means you're also one." She got out between her laughter, and when Jayden joined her, I couldn't help but laugh a little as well.