Chapter 16: New Abilities

Tsuki POV

"Thanks for agreeing to help me out today Aunt Kei and Uncle Ritsu." I smile, hugging the pair before turning to ruffle the hair of the little runt beside them. "You too Jienni."

"Oh no problem at all hon." She smiles softly. "If you hadn't called and asked soon enough, I honestly would've myself. Dealing with villains of that scale isn't easy, experienced or not. Your body endured a lot in that time so I wanted to make sure you've recovered nicely."

"I mean I feel ok. Just a bit sore is all. But with the UA sports festival coming up in a few weeks, you can never be too safe. Ya know? I need to figure my quirks out and get used to using them before then." I state, stretching my arms and legs a bit to relieve some tension.

"So this is the infamous training grounds I hear you and Shota talk about from time to time?" My uncle asks, taking in our surroundings before deciding to join me in stretching for a bit.

"Yep, this is it."

"Not bad."

We stretch for a little while longer and warm up a bit until Jienni and Aunt Keina are finished setting up their equipment at a safe distance with my dad in close proximity of them.

"Okay, first I want you to use you quirks the way you have been before the USJ incident." My aunt states, looking to me in making sure I understand.

I nod in response, removing myself from the ground to face my uncle before placing myself in my low cowl.

"Ready Mini?" He asks, rolling his arms and shoulders before getting into his own fighting stance.

"Yep." I smirk.

"Go for it."

I immediately spring forward without a moment's hesitation, activating erasure and going in for a leg sweep as a faint. My uncle jumps up to dodge as I predicted, leading him right into a hard kick to side. He tumbles a bit on the ground before instantly picking himself up.

"You caught me off guard, I'll admit that. But I can promise you that you won't get a chance like that again. Not so easily."

I go for a combination of hits and kicks at different levels, to which he skillfully blocks and parries. I follow through with a few double and triple hit to try and mix it up at bit, but they still don't seem to be landing. He catches me off guard and lands a clean hit to my chest, knocking the wind out of me for a bit. When I catch my breath I go for a kick to his head, only for him to catch my ankle instead. Once he has a good grip, he swings me around for a bit before throwing me. I catch myself before I can hit the ground and go too far, springing back to attack again-

"-Okay you two, you can break for a bit." Aunt Keina calls out from a distance, breaking me away from combat mode.

I immediately stop myself dead in my tracks, blinking a few time and shaking my head to clear it a bit.

"Your basic attacks and effectiveness seems to be in good shape. Are your eyes feeling irritated at all?" She asks while jotting a few things down.

"Nope. We're all good."

"Beautiful. Next on the list...Ah, right! According to one of your classmates, Endeavor's son I believe, right before you went in to save your father from that huge bird monster, he noticed that the color of your eyes changed from its normal bright crimson red to a deeper blood red hue. After that he said he found himself frozen in place, unable to move for the next couple of seconds. Well at least until you had already stopped looking at him and went in to attack that thing. He believes that you had something to do with that."