Character Info/Bio

Shota Aizawa

Status: Alive

Status: Alive

Birthday: November 8th

Relation: Father

Hero Name: Eraserhead

Height: 6'0" (183cm)

Eye color: Black

Hair: Shoulder length, black

Quirk: Erasure: the ability to erase one's quirk by looking at them. The effect wears off when the user blinks or their sight is obstructed.

Riya Shikaumo-Aizawa

Status: Deceased

Birthday: January 4th

Relation: Mother

Hero Name: Morph

Height: 5'4" (162cm)

Eye color: Light purple, light blue

Hair: Short, white

Quirk: Morph: the ability to shape shift into any animal of the user's choosing. The user is also able to understand and communicate with other animals.

Tsuki Aizawa

Status: Alive

Status: Alive

Birthday: September 1st

Age: 14

Height: 5'4" (162cm)

Hair: Long, black (grayish white in ears)

Eye color: Black with a slight purple tint

Quirk(s): Erasure (Father), Morph: Mutated (Mother)
-Morph: Mutated: the ability to possess animal-like (cat) features such as ears, a tail, nails, teeth and enhanced abilities. With this the user has heightened senses, intense flexibility and incredible stamina. They are also able to understand and communicate with animals.

Style: Edgy, casual, comfy, grunge

Personality: She's reserved and observant, making it seem as if she's rude and judgemental at times when that's not really the case. Like both of her parents, she is known to be very blunt due to her speaking her mind without giving a second thought. Her usual tired and forward demeanor makes her seem a bit uninterested or dismissive in the eyes of her peers, but she is truly a kind person by nature and is very protective of her loved ones in a sort or territorial way because of her quirk and past experiences. She is also super analytical like her dad and as a result she is able to quickly analyze others while in combat and is very intelligent. Despite this, at times she's often too hard on herself when it comes to her skills and hero training, believing that there's always room for improvement.

Likes: Animals, naps, coffee, training, music, old movies, spicy tingz, lots of sweets

Dislikes: Rudeness, being forcefully awakened from her naps, asking for help (more of a personal thing), being the center of attention