Chapter 13: USJ Part 3

Tsuki POV

I growl lowly at the few villains that are left standing in front of me, barring my teeth. I pounce on them one by one, knocking them out or immobilizing them with ease.

When I'm sure they're all taken care of, I manage to make myself shift back to my human form before taking a moment to properly catch my breath.

"How the hell did I just do that? Did that really just happen?" I breathe out to myself, examining my hands and arms in confusion.

"No traces of fur left on my skin and rips or tears to my suit to be seen. Well except from the damage done by that brawny bastard. It's almost as if it never happened." I look down at my body, surprised to see my hero costume still in tact by some miracle.

"I'll have to remember to ask Jienni and Aunt Keina about it later. And thank them too. Always thinking ahead." I mumble in thought, scratching behind one of my ears.

"But that's later." I say, shaking my head before narrowing my eyes in determination. "Right now, my main focus is finding and helping my father."

I use my ears and nose to follow the sounds and smells around me, picking up an all to familiar scent and choosing to follow the noise along with it that seems to be within close range. Letting out a quick breath, I break out into a quick jog to preserve as much energy as possible before reaching my destination.

After a few minutes or so I see Momo, Kaminari, and Kyoka not too far off from where I just came from. As I get closer though, I can see that they're in a bit of a predicament with a few villains.

With this, I decide that now would be a good time to test out my new ability to see if it's only limited to just shifting. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath in attempt to channel my power. They're still at a good distance from where I am, so I'd need to use speed to my advantage to get to them in time. Because of this, I begin to imagine a cheetah running freely through an African savanna, going in for the kill.

I open my eyes after feeling a surge of energy shoot through my body like an electric current. My attention goes to my arms briefly as I see bolts of glowing lavender purple coursing through my veins.

I reach for one of the pouches on my belt, removing a combat wire that I had Jienni to make for me out of the same fibers and metal alloys in my dad's scarf. It's specifically made to be used in somewhat of a similar way of the capture tape from the battle exercise we did with All Might.

I immediately jolt forward into a quick sprint, reaching my classmates in a matter of seconds. Using the wire, I immobilize the few villains giving them trouble and tie them off together before knocking them all out one by one.

Closing my eyes for quick second, I take in a breath and let it out. I allow the surge of energy to vanish from my veins as I hear footsteps approach from behind.

"Ai?" I hear my best friend call, causing me to turn swiftly around out of instinct. My muscles immediately relax seeing her unharmed, placing me somewhat at ease.

"Ky! Thank God you're ok." I sigh in relief, rushing over to engulf her in a massive hug.

I hold onto her a little while longer before letting go, only to see a look of concern and confusion taking over the features of her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I deadpan, cocking my head to the side.

"Ai...your eyes...and arms... They were glowing purple! What was that?!" She exclaims.

"I'm not completely sure myself. I think one of my quirks may have evolved." I calmly state as if it were nothing.

"Seriously?! How?"