Chapter 12: USJ Part 2

I hope I didn't leave you guys waiting too long for this chapter, but it's finally here.🙃

‼️Possible trigger warning‼️

Mentions of blood, taunting/degrading, and violence (Only briefly though.)

Tsuki POV

I linger back from the rest of the group, watching my father as he jumps into the midst of the villains. He erases their quirks one by one and begins to attack each bad guy, specially targeting his blows purposefully to inflict the most damage to knock them out as quickly as possible.

'He seems to be holding them off for now. I know we're supposed to push ourselves beyond our limits and all, but I just hope he doesn't push himself too far.' I think to myself with a very clear look of concern across my face.

My focus is immediately broken as I notice the presence of someone not too far off from where I'm standing, observing the fight right along with me. Upon closer inspection, I realize that it's Izuku analyzing the fight before us, making mental notes to himself. I guess my dad's ability to prove himself capable of being able to hold his own against this many villains at once has the boy's brain doing somersaults right now. His whole preconceived notion of what he thought my dad could do, completely thrown out the window.

"Whoa. He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him." Izuku mutters barely audible, sounding utterly surprised.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have. He is a pro for a reason, ya know...but.." I state before hesitating, feeling his eyes wander to me in curiosity before continuing. "He can only hold them off for so long before his eyes start to get irritated and his stamina begins to decline. That's what worries me."

"This is no time to be analyzing. We have to go!" Iida shouts, breaking our attention away from the fight below.

I take a moment to fall back a little longer, making sure that my dad is still holding up, before finally running to catch up with Iida and Izuku.

We join the rest of our class, continuing toward the exit just as a purple portal opens from the ground in front of us, causing everyone to stop in their tracks.

"There is no escape for you." The purple mist speaks with a deep and sinister tone, instantly sending chills down my spine. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." He discloses as he starts to spread apart, preparing to cover everyone in it's fog.

Thirteen gets ready to take action against it before Katsuki and Kirishima lunge themselves forward to attack the villain, causing more smoke to appear as a result of Katsuki sending out an explosion with his quirk.

"Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima boasts cockily just as the previously dissipated fog begins to reappear once more in a fury, now visibly livid by their actions.

"You idiots! That didn't do anything. All you managed to do is piss it off! See?!" I shout angrily, running to catch up with the two and smacking them on the back of their heads.

The action earns an apologetic "ow" from the red head and an angry growl from the ash blond as they both rub their heads in the spot that I just hit them in.