A/N

Hi loves!!! I know it's been a while since you all have heard from me and I've updated on here. I've had a lot of things take place in my life in the span of the past few months and it's honestly been taking a huge toll on my mental state. Because of that it's been pretty difficult for me to find the urge to write and create any new content which has left Battle Scars at a standstill for about the past month or so.

I've been trying on and off occasionally and each time I still felt like it's been turning out crappy because of the state I've been in. I never want to give you guys any of my work that I'm not 100% comfortable and confident with, that's just not me. There has been a few moments however that I've been able to jot down a few good things. Like other than the chapter that's supposed to be next, I already have 6 more chapters after that lined up that need to be finished.

Despite this, I hope you all are doing well. I don't like leaving you guys hanging so I wanted to at least let you all know what's been going on.

From here on out, updates will most likely continue to be a bit slower than I would like but I hope you all will stick around regardless and continue on this journey with me.

As an apology, I'd like to share a quick drawing of Tsuki I did a little while ago in my art style wearing her hero costume (minus the goggles).

I love and appreciate every single one if you very very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter!!💜

Carter xoxo