Chapter 11: USJ Part 1

Soooo I had originally planned for the USJ arc to span for like two chapters, but they were starting to get kinda long😬...so we broke that ish up into three different chapters. I hope you enjoy!! (And I apologize in advance for how many times I use the word "villain" in the next few chapters😅)

Tsuki POV

I quickly jot awake with a sudden abruptness holding a hand to my racing heart. My chest heaving as I pant loudly in attempt to catch my breath.

I close my eyes taking in deep, slow breaths to calm myself while massaging the temples of my head.

'It was just a dream. It was just a dream. But that makes six times that I've had that same dream this month,' I groan to myself in thought.

I reach to my nightstand for my phone, turning it on to check the time. '6:45? Looks like I overslept. Well, I guess that rules out my early morning run then.'

Peeling back my fluffy sheets and removing my legs from within, I swing my feet over the edge of the bed for them to easily slide into my slippers.

I get up, stretching as I head to my bathroom to take a shower in hopes of easing my mind before getting dressed for school in my uniform.

When I finish getting ready, I grab my backpack and head downstairs to see my dad sitting in his usual seat sipping his coffee while reading this morning's paper.

"Morning." He says looking up from the newspaper, gesturing toward the stove. "I made breakfast, it should still be warm."

"Thanks." I huff, going to grab a plate from the cabinet.

"Yeah, yeah."

When I finish loading my plate I go to sit opposite of him at the island. It isn't too long after that I'm munching down on some bacon and white rice.

"I'm surprised to see you up so late. What's up with that?" He asks, sliding me a cup of coffee.

"I overslept." I reply, raising my mug to him in thanks before taking a sip.

"Is there any particular reason as to why?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"I had a dream about mom again." I hum in response.

"The same one?"

"Yep. I don't know why but they seem to be happening more frequently now. The same goes for the one with the little girl with white hair and blue eyes too."

"Are all of those the same too?"

"No, it's a different one each time which makes it even weirder. In the most recent one, we were at a some kind of festival and I think we were looking for someone...or something....I'm not sure." I begin, shaking my head in confusion . "After a little bit, we somehow got separated so I went off to look for her. When I eventually found her it looked like someone was holding her hand and taking her somewhere. I tried calling out to her but I don't think she could hear me."

After saying this, I notice his whole demeanor shift from relaxed to painfully tense. He folds up his newspaper and places it down on the counter, giving me his full and undivided attention.

"Do you remember the girl's name?" He asks with a serious expression.

"I don't. But do you know what any of this means?"

He looks as if he's about to say something but stops himself before he can. Instead, he just checks the time on his watch and stands up. He begins walking toward the stairs, stopping at the base before turning around,