Chapter 7: Enter Jienni Shikaumo

Tsuki POV

The final bell sounds as we all gather our things to go home for the day. I wave off to the girls as I exit the classroom, looking back after having the feeling of being watched to be met with a pair of familiar crimson red orbs following me from the other end of the room. Shrugging it off, I turn back around and continue to exit the classroom.

I direct my way down the large hallways until I stop myself at the doors to the design studio. Knocking as I invite myself in, I greet Mr. Power Loader while he works away at one of his latest creations. I continue my way through the workshop, following the noise until I find the two remaining students who are to blame.

I lean against the nearest wall looking to the first student. I see a girl around my age with pink hair and steam punk-like goggles in a black tank working away diligently, not even noticing my presence. The second being a young boy whom I know all too well.

"Hey squirt, come on and wrap it up. I'm walking you home today." I say, folding my arms.

"Alright just let me finish up real quick and we'll be good to go."

"Try not to take too long mkay? I've been craving boba all day so I was thinking we could get some on the way."

"Sounds good. Meet me outside, I'll be out in a few."

Jienni Shikaumo

Jienni is my 12 year old little cousin, although he's more of like the little brother I never had

Jienni is my 12 year old little cousin, although he's more of like the little brother I never had. Since I'm an only child, he's the closest I'll probably ever get to having a younger sibling or any sibling at this point. Because of this, it's pretty fair to say that we're super close.

He and I basically share the same quirk, but the only difference is that he's more of a human-wolf hybrid rather than feline. So he has very fluffy ears, a thick furry tail, sharp fangs, and long nails that he usually keeps cut short for his own convince. He also has enhanced abilities like me as well, but choses not to use them as much. Only when necessary. They do tend to come in handy here and there though when creating new things.

His Morph: Mutated quirk trait comes from his father Ritsu who is my mother's twin brother. Because they were twins, Ritsu shared the original Morph quirk with my mother Riya. Jienni's mother, Keina, is quirkless but she's extremely intelligent. She is one of the most well established inventors/engineers in all of Japan.

Like his mom, he's exceptionally intelligent and exceedingly observant; almost nothing gets by him. Because of this, he was able to secure himself a spot in the support course here at UA despite being 2 years younger than everyone else.

He's actually the one who came up with the design and created my retractable staff and tactical knives a few years back with the help of his mom since he was still fairly small back then. Because I know the quality of how well things are made coming from them, I asked him and Aunt Keina to create my hero suit too instead of having it made by some other agency.