Chapter 8: Heroes vs Villains

Tsuki POV

"I AAAAM HEEEEERE!!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!" All Might proclaims, leaning forward through the doorway in a goofy manner.

'Looks pretty funny if you ask me.'

"Whoah, I can't believe it's All Might!" Kaminari exclaims.

"So he is a teacher. This year is gonna be totally awesome," Kirishima says happily.

"Hey look! Is he wearing his silver age costume!" Tsu questions.

All Might slowly but proudly marches his way to the podium in the front of the classroom.

"I'm getting goosebumps. It's so retro!" Ojiro cheers.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as Hero-ing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good!" All Might declares with his hand on his hips.

He quickly kneels a knee to the ground with his back turned flexing his arm muscles before continuing on.

"Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might shouts, showing off a card with the word battle on it in bold writing.

"Fight training." Says blondie with an evil looking grin plastered across his face.

"Real combat?" Izuku asks as if he's surprised.

'I swear this kid is a bag of nerves'

"Yeah, we can't fight robots forever dude." I say with an expressionless look.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is...looking good!" All Might cheers, pressing a button on a remote while pointing to the wall.

When he does, numbered brief cases start to slide out of the wall row by row.

"These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." All Might explains.

This earns a happy collective gasp from pretty much the whole class.

'I can't wait to see how well Jienni did on my suit. He worked on it for a good amount of time so I know it won't disappoint.'

"Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!" Instructs All Might.

"YES SIR!"

=================================

When everyone is completely dressed, we all make our way to Training Ground Beta through a dark tunnel.

The farther in we go, we slowly begin to see the light at the end grow bigger until we can see All Might waiting for us at the entrance.

"They say that clothes make the pros young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all....heroes in training. This is getting me all revved up. You look so cool!" All Might says with excitement.

"Whoah Tsuki, I'm loving your costume. You're like some badass ninja!" Mina exclaims.

"Yeah it's like super manly!" Kirishima adds, giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks you two," I say with a light chuckle while rubbing the back of my neck. "I have my little cousin and aunt to thank for this."