The Curious Case of Katsuki's Feelings Part 2

Third Person POV

*Ding-dong*

"JUST A SEC!" A muffled female voice can be heard from the distance.

It's quiet for a little while until the same voice is heard again, gradually getting louder as it approaches the front door.

"Sorry kid. If my dad and I buy any more cookies, I think we just might burst from bloatation." The voice says from the other side.

After a bit more shuffling the door finally opens, revealing a familiar cat-girl scratching her head in her socks and pajamas.

"I'm serious. I'm like one box away from-" She starts before looking up at the boy on her doorstep. Face immediately becoming puzzled.

"Katsuki?!"

"Do I look like a girl scout to you?" The blond asks, quirking an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I'm obviously not here to sell you cookies, so that much you don't have to worry about." He nonchalantly remarks.

This makes Tsuki laugh a little at his words, causing Katsuki to subconsciously smile to himself, immediately feeling warm inside and relaxing at the sound of her laugher.

He uses this moment to take in the appearance of the girl before him.

She's wearing grey sweats with a white cropped tank and her long, black, hair down and flowing messy, and a bit disgruntled. But somehow falling into all the right places. Adding in addition, her obvious confusion with her head slightly tilted, ears and tail relaxed.

To most it wouldn't seem like much, but to him it's everything. Even in something so simple and effortless, Katsuki still thinks that she looks absolutely adorable.

"Good. At the speed I was going with those little fuckers I was gonna have to increase my training regimen. Although...I wouldn't be opposed to that." She chuckles softly at the thought.

"Are you busy?"

"No not really. I've just been watching old movies with my dad. Why, what's up?"

"Good, then go get dressed. I wanna take you somewhere."

"And where exactly might that somewhere be, if you don't mind me asking?" Tsuki asks, giving him a perplexed look raising an eyebrow.

"I can't say. It's supposed to be a surprise."

"Really now? And what kind of surprise do you have for my daughter this late in the afternoon?" Aizawa firmly questions, joining his daughter at the door with his arms crossed, leaning against the frame of the doorway.

"Mr. Aizawa."

"Bakugo."

"By all means, please continue." The raven haired male states. His face cold, showing little to no signs of emotion or expression.

"Dad. Please don't be like this." Tsuki whines, placing a hand on her forehead and shaking it in disappointment.

"Be like what?" He says with a tone of innocence, throwing his hands up to the side. "You go ahead and get dressed honey, Bakugo and I are just about to have ourselves a little, chat."

The taller raven haired male stares down at the younger blond in front of him, leaving Tsuki to groan in defeat as she gives in and goes back inside to get dressed.

Aizawa remains silent, waiting until he's positive that his daughter is of a good distance from him and his hot-headed student before leaving his place at the doorway to stand right in front of him.