Chapter 14: Be More Careful Dumbass

I just found this picture on Google and I am cry😭ing😭. Credits to the artist.

Third Person POV

Both Aizawas and Thirteen were rushed promptly to the hospital while the rest of the class stayed behind to answer a few questions from a few heroes and officers. The older two heroes were immediately taken in to be treated and operated on as soon as they arrived, leaving the younger hero to be treated elsewhere. Tending to the young girl's injures doesn't take as long as the doctors initially expected due to her accelerated healing factor, making the wounds not as severe as they once were when they were first inflicted.

Now all that was left was to allow her overworked body to catch up with the unfamiliar stress that was bestowed upon itself. But, who knew how long that'd take. One...two....three days? A week maybe? Or even quite possibly...a month?

Luckily, it had only taken two days.

The raven haired feline stirs around as she finally begins to wake up, rubbing her tired and blurred eyes with yawn.

"Ughh...Where am I?" She groggily groans, attempting to sit herself up but wishing she hadn't immediately after. Her hand instinctively cradles her head as a heavy and painful throbbing can be felt marching rhythmically inside of her skull, earning a sharp hiss as a result.

She takes a moment to let the throbbing steady itself out while allowing her vision to clear up. When it finally does, she's left in a state of confusion, not recognizing the room she's in at all.

It isn't until the smell of chemicals finds its way into her nose and she looks down at herself in the bed that the realization of where and why finally hits her.

They were attacked by villains.

And now she's in the hospital.

But she doesn't remember getting here, let alone being in an ambulance. The last thing she can remember is trying to protect....

"Shit, dad. I have to find dad." Tsuki mumbles out loud in thought before being being broken away from her thoughts.

"Oh good, you're finally awake." A nurse says from the doorway in a surprised tone, walking in to check on the girl. "I just need to check a few things and then I'll go let the doctor-"

"Where is he?" The young hero cuts in, looking the nurse sternly in the eyes. "I have to see him. Where's my father?"

"Miss Aizawa, I assure you that you're father is doing fine. He's a few rooms down resting as we speak, as should you."

"Then I have to go and see for myself." She responds, removing the IV from her arm and moving her legs to the side of the bed to get ready herself to stand.

"Miss please, you're still not completely recovered. You may have lucked out by having very few injuries, but you're still suffering from a mild concussion, a bruised spine along with a few ribs, and are still fairly weak from overusing your quirks." The ginger haired nurse suggests, a look of worry now plastered across her features. "Moving around so quickly in such a state wouldn't be the wisest decision."

"I don't care. I won't be able to rest easy without knowing firsthand for myself that he's ok." Tsuki replies back in frustration as she stands to her feet, immediately feeling the stress from her spine shoot through her body, causing her to wince. "So please, if you'll excuse me-"

"Sit your ass back down idiot."

Tsuki turns her attention back to the door to see a familiar blond leaning against the frame, hands stuffed comfortably in his pockets with a slightly agitated, yet calm expression on his face.