Chapter 71: Kai Chisaki

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Don't hide your face, your adorable."

"Well you aren't helping..." I muttered.

Shou chuckled, letting go and going back to his side of the dorm.

I swear he's going to be the death of me, how can he be so perfect?! It's not fair...

I'm so lucky.

I thought to Nico and Ina, they hadn't gotten back from Mirko's agency.

I hope Ina's mom didn't pressure them to hard...

Mom...

Wait...

HOLY FUCK MOM!

She's probably so worried, at least she teaches at U.A. but still. So much has happened, I forgot to call her.

I quickly went to my nightstand where my phone was charging, ignoring the billions of notifications from thirst traps sliding into my DM's.

I went to the phone app, clicked 'Birth Giver 2.0' and dialed. By the third ring she finally picked up.

"Who is this?"

Tf? Did she not read the caller ID?

"Uh... It's me, mom."

"Wait... (N/N?! I've missed you honey! You haven't called once since you've moved to the dorms! I've been so worried! Especially after I picked you up from the hospital after All Might was defeated!" She cried, I could practically feel her tears of relief from here.

"Yeah... I'm so sorry. It's been really stressful lately. The training camp, getting kidnapped... Something... Else... The licensing exam, oh! And I finished first in the exam!"

"I'm so proud of you! You must be so busy. I'm really grateful you decided to call. Also, what was that 'something else's you mentioned?"

"Hm?"

"Let me guess, it has something to do with Todoroki, right?"

"W-we-well... Uh, maybe?"

"Yes?"

"U-uhm, some things that are slightly important happened in between, but... Shou and I are... Uh.. d-dating..."

"Wait... REALLY?! YES, ECTOPLASM OWES ME 20 BUCKS! My babies growing up so fast! Before you know it, she'll be on her own, kicking villain butt."

"Hey, love? Can I have cuddles? ... Please?" Shou called from his room.

"Oh, I'll go now. I see you two will be having some fun, but save the grandchildren for a later date."

"W-WHAT?!"

"Bye, bye, sweetie! Use protection~!"

Beeep

...

I now know why I didn't call my mom.

~Time Skip~

It was now my second day at the agency, where I was now accompanied by Midoriya.

"Today, we'll be doing patrols and surveillance. We'll split into two groups, with me and Bubble girl, and Midoriya, Mirio and Neptune."

"Surveillance?" I asked.

Out if the corner of my eye I could see Midoriya giving me the "you stole my line" face.

"Nighteye agency is currently working on a secret investigation." Bubble girl told me.

"Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villain group. It's young head in other words, the number two, Chisaki, has started showing strange actions. Hud plague mask is his trademark." Sir. Nighteye said, flipping over a small picture of a man with purplish brown hair, narrow eyes, wearing a forest green collared shirt with a white tie. A plague mask, red with gold accents, but didn't cover his whole face like traditional plague masks, which covered his mouth.

"That masks scary! But designated villain groups are under surveillance if the police, so they usually seem pretty obedient." Midoriya added.

"Midoriya, your dad just retired..." I said.

"Oh yeah... Wait... A-All M-Mi-might isn't m-m-my dad!"

Uh-huh sure...

"Also, this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again for some reason. Recently, he's even made contact with the League of Villains."

Well that's a bad.

"The details are unclear, though."

Still doesn't stop the fact that the League probably wants to suck my blood and eat my soul for turning Angelica good.

"But we haven't been able to get any proof that he's planning anything criminal. Because of that, the Hassaikai is  gray, almost black, and we cannot treat then like villains. What we're after is their trail. Be careful not to let them suspect anything." Nighteye explained.

Promise me no promises~

"Yes, sir!"

_______________________________________

Guess what? It's the yellow caterpillars B-day today. Maybe this year, he'll turn into a big, beautiful butterfly.

Also, things are gonna be lookin spicy soon.