PAIN

Same dayz
SAVANNAH🤓

Today I'm making my way to see ghost

I just want money nothing else comes with it, I have love for cece but I'm not IN love with her, I'm just kinda using her.

I'm got out of the car and made my way to the door.

KNOCK!
KNOCK!
KNOCK!

"Fuck you knockin on my door foe like you da feds" ghost said.

"Youn miss me daddy" I frowned playfully.

"Guh get in da house" he grabbed me.

I huffed.

"Watchu want...dick?" He crossed his arms.

"No but I gotta tell u something"

"What"

"I'm pregnant"

𝐶𝐸𝐶𝐸❤️

I had my way inside of the abortion clinic and signed the papers then waited for my name to be called

Lately Rico been poping some kind of pills that make him tired n sleepy I guess I care about him or wat not.

"MS. LONDON" I heard my name being called.

I got up and made my way to the chair.

"Lay down" I did what she told me.

She lifted my dress up.

She started inject me with numbing medication into or near my cervix. stretched the opening of my cervix with dilating rods. Then inserted a thin tube through my cervix into my uterus. And use a combination of medical tools and a suction device to gently take the pregnancy tissue out of my uterus.
(Don't kno of this is right😭)

Before you knew it we we're done.

I think this was a better decision because im not even ready at all.

She lady came back with medication for just incase I be in pain.

I got myself together then headed out the door until someone bumped into me.

"Bitch I kno yo-" I turned around to snap at the person who I thought it would be someone else but it was Jayda.