𝐼 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈

RICO📍

I tried to catch my breath but it was so hard to everything went down to fast I couldn't catch, the sound of bullets flying back and forth I told jayda I was gonna be carful but I can't

"STAY WITME KING" I heard a voice say but it was to late.

"We're here wake up king" other voice this time.

FLASH
"What is this place am I'm dead yet" I said looking confused.

"No son you not your just between life and death rn" I turned around to see my dad.

"Hey dad I miss you so much it's been vary hard" I said to my dad.

"Know son but don't worry good things will come out of everything you just gone be like your own pops" he said.

"Yea I hope so it need to come now we'll just IF I don't die" I said walkin closer to my dad.

"Your not gonna die king you have so much out there that's waiting on you and I see you with that pretty guh" he said dappin me up.

I chuckled . "Ion kno I just fw ha vine that all she real cool" I said

"Yea okay you say so but all ik you gone be all over her just wait" he sayin giving me a hug and disappearing.

FLASH END

JAYDA💙

I woke up with my phone ring again N again, I checked my phone to see miss calls from everyone

I woke up with my phone ring again N again, I checked my phone to see miss calls from everyone. Damn I been out out. I picked up and called destiny back.

Phone convo⬇️

Destiny- GURLL we been tryna call you we at the hospital come on.

Me- WAT HAPPENED

Destiny- Rico got shot

30 MINUTES

I finally arrive and walked to the front to see king but someone tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around who was destiny and the other behind her.

"Come on we were waitin for you to see him" destiny said as we walked to the elevator then we walked infront of a door and I let out a scary sign I was hesitating to go in I didn't want to see him like that.

"Come on jayda ik it's hard" Myles said trying to convince me to have a little confidence. I walked in and closed the door so it was just me and king in the room.

I walked over to him and broke down crying. I may not now everything about him but it felt like we known eachother for so long I liked him annoying ass around me.

"Don't cry jayda I'm not going no where I told you" he made me snap my head up at him.

"You told me you'll be okay and you lied to me king" I was angry I just don't want anyone to leave me out of the blue.

" I'm sorry jayda i did-" I cut him off getting up yelling at him some more.

"No you don't get it I could of lost you" I said cryin harder so I just decide to just leave and go home because I have school tmr.

"Jayda ho-" jayryn tried to talk to me about what happened I just kept walking.

"Fine" and at that I was in my car driving until my phone started to ring. Unknown number.

Phone convo⬇️
Unknown- I see you jayda I had so much fun shooting your little friends I'm not stupid jayda ik you fucking one of them just know when I catch you imma make you regret running away from me.

Me- please javon leave me alone I just want to be left alone is it to much to ask.

Unknown- NO WE NOT DONE UNTIL I SAY WE IS.

Convo end⬆️

Is it really to much to ask his crazy ass will do anything to hurt me. Trust me.
when I got home I let my body hit the bed and fell asleep.

SORRY ITS NOT MUCH🥺