𝙸𝚃 𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙽𝚄𝙽 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙰 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶

1 MONTH LATER
June 8, 2020
JAVON😎POV

Today was the day that me and the boy go to Chicago for a big drop so you know everything was set for tonite

"Y'all got yo shii ready because we leavin early ash" I said to pitt, Antonio and Jaylen.
"Yea we str8" Dey said.
"Ayy you heard anything from Jayda yet ghost" Antonio said rollin up and leaning back on the couch.
"Hell nawl she ain pickin up my calls and texts but she can post on Instagram n shii" I said takin a puff and passing it to Pitt.
"We could track ha phone da bitch can't just disappear" Jaylen said while on his phone.
"O got everything in the back so we can track ha luh ahh" Pitt said blowing out smoke.
"Ight bhett" I said gettin up and walkin in the back of the trap.
She ain goin no damn where I'll kill ha and who every love her dearly.
*1 hour*
"WDF SHE DOING IN CHICAGO" I yelled.
"Ain come down we just gone have to get ha and if she don't go alone with it we killin family" Jaylen said tryin to calm me down.
"I got ha daddy I'll handle him" Pitt said blowin out smoke out his mouth.
"Ouu I got her sexy thick mama" Antonio said licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.
"Yassirr" we said dapping eachother up laughin.
"Ight yall I'm finna bounce I need some sleep" I said getting up and walkin to da door.
"Me too shii" Antonio said walkin behind me with the two others.
JAYDA💕POV

For the pass month rico had been giving me the cold shoulders so rn I'm like

(If uk u just kno⬆️⬆️)
But anyways we're at jayryn's house and Rico gone have the da fuccin nerves to bring da same bitch I poped in the mouth hea like DF IS YOU ON.....A PERC. Everybody loves me at school but ha N her fan built ahh bitches don't so ask me if I give a fuck....FUCCS NO.

My phone starts to ring I look at the caller ID and is was from a unknown number so I picked it up.

"Hello" I said but no one said anything.