𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸

RICO♿️

I woke up with a hangover because the boys wanted to see naked bitches dance and shii

I woke up with a hangover because the boys wanted to see naked bitches dance and shii. I got lap dances by a bunch of girls and took a lot of shots while getting high.

We we're going to the strip club to discuss business on how to expand our drugs and guns at the trap and small amount of our money was going down little by little so imma be decking a nigga shii frl.

I didn't mean to make jayda cry I was just a little disappointed of why we couldn't have a kid but I know with all of this stressing her about her crazy ass ex and shii I got Jayda.

"GoodMorning babe" I heard a girl voice but it wasn't jayda's.

WAIT DONT TELL ME-

I turned over to see savannah smiling at me.

AWE SHII.

I quickly got out the bed and started getting dress then looked at my phone seeing all those messages that jayda, destiny and the boys sent.

"SHII"

"So you just gone leave like that after last nite" she got up blocking my path mugging at me.

"Hell ya dis was a mistake so move bru" I tried leavin but she wouldn't.

"O so you think calling me then asking me to come over and fuck was a mistake and I wonder did jayda get them videos I sent her while we was fucking" she smirked at me laughing.

"BRU you real sad cuh savannah you was just a quick nut fa me N my gang I will never cuff yo hoe ahh" I pushed passed her but she said something that made me blackout.

"I hope javion kill her like he gone do her parents" I turned around walking towards her.

"WATCHU SAY" I choked her.

"Ss-top" she grabbed weakly at my hands to get go of her neck but failed she looked like she was gonna die.

I let go.

"And when I come back you better prey I don't kill you bitch" I walked out the house into my car hoping jayda was home.

(Yes, jayryn which is jayda's cousin decided that she should live with Rico since they you know going together and destiny should live with deshawn).
————
JAYDA💕

When I woke up and rolled over the other side was still cold

When I woke up and rolled over the other side was still cold. I stayed up all nite waiting on Rico to come home but haven't heard from him.

I had to put my phone on silent because it was blowing up I didn't even bother to check it then because I was worried about him until now.

"What the hell" I gasped.

It was a video of Rico fucking savannah And I'd was a picture of him sleeping.

Damn...The only thing I thought would keep me happy physically and mentally. I just been going through it lately with my dad. He's been sick so I decided I would spend sometimes with my family.

I just really feel like caring about anything anymore.

I felt hot boiling tears rolling down my face. I walked in the closet and started packing my shii.

"Watchu doin bru"

I turned around then continued packing without fighting with him because I don't have time.

"Say Watchu doin" he came behind me to grab me.

"Demarcus getcho cheatin ass on"

"Watchu talm bout"

"Bru is you stupid like frl you fucking savannah huh" I said hiting him.

"Jayda chill" he tried grabbing my hands.

"Im sorry"

"WE BEEN HAVING PETTY ARGUMENTS AND THEN COMING HOME LATE NOT ONLY THAT YOU GOING TO A STRIP CLUB" I punched him in his shii.

"Jayda you know I love you frl I know sorry ain enough but other you leaving u ain doing that" he just left his tears fall while holding me.

"I'm can't anymore....with everybody" I cried.

I got out of his hold grabbing my bag then leaving driving to myles house since he the only one I could talk to.