𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙵𝚃

*NEXT MORNING*
Thursday 5:00
Court day
JAYDA💘POV

"ughh" while forcing myself up to get ready for court

"ughh" while forcing myself up to get ready for court. I got up to take a shower n shii like that.

*30 mins later*

After outing on some clothes and posting it on Instagram I went downstairs to see my mom cooking.

"Hey mama you look happy today,what up?"I said to her kissing her on her cheek and walking to sit down at the table.

"Glad yo big headed ass gone out my house but imma miss my baby so much" she said as she came over with my plate of food I been craving.

"Damn mama it's like that and who wouldn't miss this thick fine thang" I said sticking my tongue out and flipping my hair laughing.

"Guh eat before I cut yo tongue out yo mouth"she said laughing.

"Where's daddy" I said while sticking a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"You at the trap with Marcus and Quin retarted ass but he should be back tho" she said looking annoyed.

My dad was indeed the best drug dealer every he made millions from that over the pass 30 years and my mom as been worried about him being in the game forever but my dad just don't listen to her....sometimes.

I ate all my breakfast and put my plate in the sink and told my mom I was ready to leave.

**AFTER LEAVING COURT*

After leaving court free at last I could finally go anywhere I wanted to go without my bracelet beeping I tried taking it off but I been up getting caught and getting months added on, so I just stoped trying.

"So did you finish packing your clothes so you can leave tonite because you have to be there early and yo gray headed ass daddy driving you to the airport" mom said.

"Yes everything is pack so when I get there all I have to do it unpack my clothes and BOOM I have a house by myself but of course destiny would wanna live with me and I don't mind at all" I said.

"Destiny crazy ass last time I saw her is when she lit a fire cracker and put it in my purse that girl gave me a heart attack LITERALLY" my mom said laughing. "But I got her back so everytime I come down there ima set ha bird body ass up" she said.

"Y'all gone end up killing y'all selves y'all so childish" I said laughing.

"We stoped at McDonalds and drove home laughing and listening to music and as soon we arrived we saw daddy.

"I bhet you 20$ he had the boys over playing the game" my mom said getting out the car looking at me smirking.

"Bhett" I shook her hand and we walked up to the door and unlocked it and seen my daddy and the boys playing the game and smoking.
"DAMNIT Ma" I said pulling out a 20$ and handing it to her.

"It's nice doing business with you" she said grabbing it and making her way to my daddy siting on his lap kissing him.

"Hey baby" he said kissing her back blowing out smoke.
"Heyy daddy" she whispered in his ear and when I tell y'all my daddy was shocked then looked up and down at my mama.

"Jayda I think you gone have a brother" he got up grabbing my mamas hand leading her upstairs.

"Ewww y'all to old to be doing nasty shii" Marcus said shaking his head.

"NIGGA SHUTUP" My mom and dad said going up the stairs.

"I think imma puke" Quin said getting up walking to the door while Marcus followed.

"But anyways we'll see y'all yo lamp necc ass later jayda" he said Huging me and Quin did the same thing.

"Okayy but don't start with me with the jokes pops" I said smirkin.

Tell me why we started crackin and we heard moaning sounds upstairs.

"OMG" we said unison.

"Yea we finna house before we hear anymore nasty ahh shii bye favorite niece" Quin said and walked out with Marcus behind and closed the door.

I just went to my room and closed it after that I fell asleep until I was wake up to leave tonite I only had 7 hours of sleep.

And yea with javon I have been ignoring him because I don't have time for him and all I got from his is death threats saying "he'll kill me if I leave" or "imma beat you df outta you wen I see you" stuff like that but baby trust and believe you ain gone see me again nomo.
Or so he thought...

*SOME HOURS PASS*

"Ayy baby woke up we have to leave" I was woken up my dad. I got up and did everything and got everything I needed.

"I love you be safe" my mom said kissing my cheeks and kissing my dad on my lips.

"I love you too we will" we said in unison.
At that we left and got I the car driving to the airport.

"If you have any problems and I mean ANY problems just call me md I'll fye a nigga up" my dad said with a straight face.

"Daddy you raised a gangsta dey don't want any of little ole Jayda" I smiled lookin at my dad that was nobbing hugging me.

"Yea you rit you my badass jhitt you hell raiser" he said laughing pulling away.

"You know it daddy but I have to go not tryna miss nothing love you dad" I said leaving.
"I love you too babygirl" waving bye.