𝐷𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑

RICO🥶

"Wassup my boii"  Dre dap'd my hand then say down

"Wassup my boii" Dre dap'd my hand then say down.
I haven't seen my nigga since 2 years ago, he did time for first degree murder n robbery.

"Wats cracc'n foo" I smiled.

" I haven't seen you in forever nigga, how you been'. He asked.

"Shii living tired asf n stressed out dawg" I ran my hands down my face.

"Damn tell me wassup"

"The warehouse been going slow n folks be Pullin me in shii" I said.

"Make sure you focus on yoself and the warehouse fuck all the extra shii n wats dis girl I keep hearing about" he leaned in.

"Cece" I asked confused.

"Nawl I think it was jayda" he said thinking.

"Who told u bout jit" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yo fine ass mama" he joked.

"Bru my mama don't want yo soap droppin ass" I mugged at him.

"Mane wateva n een slick tell me bout ole guh"Dre said.

"Ain shii to say"

"Uk the streets talk it always come str8 to me so she have to be special" he chuckled.

"I mean she was my girl that actually like or maybe even love" I said.

"Damn gang ain even ever heard you say that shii she must be doing sum right" Dre said.

"But we don't really talk to each other anymore especially at school too. She to stuck up with her new man now so ion care" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You sayin that now you never know she might be yo fuck ass soulmate" he laughed.

"Soulmate who df still believe in that shii" I mugged him.

"Boii fuck you" he laughed.

"How they treating you in there foo"

"Shii it's str8 but dez niggas tried to jump meh tho but I'm str8"

"Say the word I'll get em gone fam" I said.

"Nawl it's good n I know somebody that sell legit reall deal pills" he told me.

"Ion know bout teaming up with niggas"

"Thank about it it's more money that's going in yo pockets fam"

I thought about it.

"I'll see wats wit it wats da nigga name"

After we told me the information about dis nigga name Damon then gave me the drop to wea he be at.

"TIMES UP" he guard yelled.

We stood up dapping each other up then I was out of there.

——HOME——
I pulled up to the house to see cece at home. I swear this girl something else (in good way).

"Hey baby" she said but she seem so nervous.

"Wasup ma what's wrong witchu" I kissed her.

"Nothing I'm just tired I been out all day" she rubbed her hands against her face.

"Go take a shower n I'll order something for us" I grabbed her waist then kissed her a couple more times before she made her way upstairs.

I took out my phone and ordered Chinese food. A few minutes later I heard the shower turn off and the door bell ring.

I paid the man and began to walk upstairs to the room. As we ate cece didn't really touch her food.

I turned over and asked was she okay.

"Yea I'm fine my stomach but not agreeing with me rn so I'll just eat later on" she pushed the food again.

"Just lay down n I'll bring sum for your stomach ma" I grabbed the food and walked downstairs n put her food in the microwave then went to go get a water bottle n sum pills.

I gave her everything before she turned over n went to sleep.

*Ding*
Damon: I got the bag ready for me ya boii already notified me.

Me: Ight bhet send me da @

He sent me the addy then I got every but I had to be careful niggas crazy nowadays.

——30 Minutes later——

I pulled up to a empty playground where no one goes to I plan on making this quick.

"You Rico" a short nigga came up to me.

"Damn don't do that u almost got poped but yea"

"My fault nigga but follow me" he smirked.

I placed my hand on my gun just in case a nigga wanted to see dey folks upstairs.

I filled him till we saw a all black car with the truck poped opened.

"Ight one duffel bag has perc n the other duffel bag has barz" he said.

"Ight so wats the price"

"3k"

"Damn that's it"

"Yea that's it"

"Fashoo " we shook on it.

I went back to my car n got 3k out and got the 2 duffel bags placing them in my truck n then dropped it off at the trap.

Okay maybe I took 2 with me n see if it really was legit after that I went home.