𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇𝑆

MYLES😗

"Da da"

"Da da"

Today my 3 year old daughter is spending the night with her daddy.

"Hey daddy's girl" I gave her kisses on her face watching her giggle.

I never told people that I got a daughter because the type of lifestyle I'm living is not the type of lifestyle that I want my daughter in the middle of especially in my mess.

I grabbed her backpack carrying it in her room then walked in the kitchen seeing her eating candy.

Bru wat how she got up there🤨.

"Luh girl how you got up there" I laughed at her stuffing her face with sour patches.

"Daddy wan we go tew the mall" I chuckled of how she was trying to talk properly.

"Yea Amira but dada just have to take you some where first okay" I kissed her forehead then watched her eat the whole bag of candy until my phone rung to see it's jayda.

—PHONE CONVO—

Me: Wasup jayda, you good?

Jayda: Umm Yea but is it okay if I could stay at your house until tmr for school.

Me: Yea jay I don't mind my home is your home your welcome anytime and I want you to meet someone.

Jayda: *laughs* okayy I'm omw byee.

Me: byee.

—PHONE CONVO ENDS—

"Alrit Amira lets take a wash up and get dressed" I picked her up off the counter.

After undressing Amira and placing her in the sink because I'm not ready for her to take baths in the bathroom yet ion want anything to happen.

"Daddy can we have a pwuppy" he looked at me pouting.

She always do that thinking everytime I'm gonna get everything for her but it always work🙄.

"A puppy?! Girl you can't even spell puppy but we'll see phat mama" I kissed her cheeks then continued to washer her up.

DING!
DONG!
DING!

"Holup mira"

"I walked in the living room to open the door seeing jayda with a bag in her hand.

"Bring yo ugly ass in" I stepped aside to let her in.

"Boii" she chuckled then sat her bag down before sitting down on the couch.

"So wat bring yo ugly ass here don't you suppose to be with yo man" I laughed but she just rolled her eyes.

"I'm single" she mugged me.

"No you not don't make me call him" I laughed even harder.

"He cheated on me with savannah see look" I raised and eyebrows and took the phone from her and look at it.

" nigga trippin she always den a quick nut anyways every since they broke up" I shook my head.

"WAIT DAS HIS EX" she look at me shocked.

"Yea but it was before you got down here jayda"

"Ain sweatin it because I get to have hoes" he started dancing.

"Yea if they survive" we laughed.

"DADDY!?!"

Ashii I forgot my baby😭.

"I'm coming and Jayda I want you to meet my daughter" I got up and went in the kitchen seeing her eating candy while washing up.

HOWW🤨

"Guh you so big how you get that" I walked over to her.

"Aww Imma aunty what's her name" Jayda walked to Amira.

"Amira"

Jayda started tickleing Amira causing her to giggle.

"Daddy who's the pwetty girl" Amira asked.

"Dis is your aunty Jayda"

"Hi aunty wayda" she tried saying her name.

"Awll hi you so pretty" jayda touches her cheeks.

"Tank you"

"Jayda can you get Amira dressed for me while I go take a shower rq"

"Yea I'm coo with that"

"Ight bhett"

—30 Minutes later—

I got out the shower then got dress I head downstairs to see jayda and Amira taking pictures.

"Y'all ain cute but okay" I mugged them.

" Myles wat make you any better" she rolled her eyes.

"Mane shut up" I shook my head picking Amira up.

"Wea y'all goin anyways" she asked.

"Take her to see her aunty and uncles" I said opening the door.

"Okay and I'll have dinner made later bye aunty baby" she kissed Amira causing her to giggle and wave.

"Ight jay lock up see you later" at that we was pulling out the drive way making our way to deshawn's house where destiny lives to then after that we went to jayryn house then Rico.

I'm sorry I got lazy but things are gonna be interesting next chapter.